First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very sorry to hear this. I have an almost identical build to you, just a different color. Do you have a hardtop or soft top? I reserved about 5 days after you, and I my build is scheduled for next week. Does your dealership sell a lot of Broncos and have you checked on where you stand in line with their orders? Good luck to you. I was feeling very similar about losing hope up until about a month ago. Hopefully your email is coming any day now.
Hard top. This is one of the larger volume dealers in my area (Long Island). I used to have family that worked at this dealership (though they left recently) which is why I ordered from them. I have been told that I am very high on the list from the beginning.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why the Oct re-order?

I think folks assume the tow package IS THE PROBLEM but we don't know that. Since Ford won't actually tell us much.
Everyone who ordered a MY21 that wasn't fulfilled had to re-order for MY 2022 at the end of 2021. My order time stamp is still 1/20/2021

OP
OP
tambrico

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If thatā€™s all youā€™re using the hitch for, then take it off. Unless you plan on towing something that requires the 7 pin connector, then go aftermarket.

You will save $400 - And might get it quicker, but thereā€™s still no guarantee on how soon you will get it.

Itā€™s literally a lottery system
Thanks. I wasn't aware of the whole 7-pin vs 4-pin thing until very recently. This clears up some of the questions I had. I just sent my salesman an email asking about removing the tow package.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had to order a Sport to fill the gap. Funny, I wanted a 22 from the beginning, wasnā€™t expecting to have it pushed out to ā€˜24.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tow package isn't holding things up. There are hundreds of them on dealers lots. I have a VIN but have been bumped three times now. Bumped by later reservations WITH the tow package. Hope in one hand, sh*t in the other and all that....

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder ...

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
Would you feel better if they 'built' it two months ago except for one or two parts, and didn't expect to see it for maybe another month or three?

I'm sure Mud Mt. or whatever is next will be waiting for a few thousand lucky builds.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Yea I have a 7/14. Reservation had a 2 door BadLands I ended up getting a golden ticket for the Raptor didnā€™t really want to spend that much but probably will get it sooner and I am getting for MSRP

Pleatherface

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Squatch, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a similar issue with mine. Dealer mentioned switching to soft top. Did that, and got a build date 3 days later, picked it up in December. -Have the 2.7, Badsquatch, tow... I hope yours comes through soon.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea I have a 7/14. 2 day Reservation had a 2 door BadLands I ended up getting a golden ticket for the Raptor didnā€™t really want to spend that much but probably will get it sooner and I am getting for MSRP

Sponsored

Kai

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4EV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/14/20 Badsquatch Lux 2.7 soft top. Dropped the hardtop and tow and they dropped all the other features like lighting. Still waiting.

Seeing people posting here who reserved in October and took delivery in December was infuriating. I should have gone for the ZR2 $1K under MSRP or the Rubicon that was $3K under MSRP. Of course, at the time, no one knew what a shit show this would be and those kind of deals are long gone. I would have been going on 2 years of ownership instead of 2 years of waiting.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Get rid of the tow package ASAP

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Drop the "tow hitch" a year ago.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others have said, find out where you stand with your dealer allocation. If that's the blocker, dropping constraints won't help. I do agree, if you don't need the 7 pin, drop tow.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
gave up hope last Fall when the allocation system stopped using the number of reservations a dealer has as a factor in deciding where to send Broncos.

Now I am about at the point where I sorta enjoy seeing how many new and creative ways Ford can shit on the reservationists. It really costs me nothing to wait for a better alternative to show up before they get to my 10/3/20 reservation, they have really raised screwing us over to an art-form. Exciting to see if there is any limit to how low Ford will go, so far, they have not disappointed!
Sponsored