Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Figures. Ugh. This process is frustrating.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
😑

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/15/20 rsvp here. 2022 model slipping away
I talked to my dealer about the reservation order process. I pried info out of them because they jacked up my order. He said about half of the the people that RSVP'd never came in or contacted them to place the order so there is no order in place for those folks.
Hopefully this isn't you as well, I assume you did more than RSVP....
Many people post what day they reserved but we have to assume that they ordered as well.
Some reserved the very first day then waited a few months to order. good luck my friend.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well ... I never dreamed I'd be writing these words anytime soon, but I got a call from my Ford salesman yesterday, and I got a *build week* -- the week of April 25! I still can't believe it. I haven't gotten an email from Ford yet, but he texted me a screenshot on his computer. I'm a 7/23/20 reservation, ordered 1/26/21, reordered last October with an update in January ... my build is a 4-door Big Bend 2.3L, MIC, mid package, Area 51 and tow(!). I looked on the website back door status link, but it hasn't updated. Who knows, maybe it will be pushed back ... but right now I may actually get my Bronco in June!!

We live in California and our dealer is in the Seattle area, so we could take her on the first roadtrip right away. This is unreal. I had reached a low point of frustration just a few days ago, then Wednesday night we drove alongside a base Bronco in Monterey and I got excited all over again. Maybe it was a sign! Hope to see more good news stories soon.
Have seen quite a few early reservations getting Vins this week, most with 4/25 or 5/2 build week. Haven’t seen hardly any in the early April weeks, I believe because many of us that had Feb and March builds were already pushed to the early April weeks, so not many slots to give new VINs in those weeks.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Literally no surprise, they scheduled April and I’m betting 3/20 is the earliest (probably 3/27) we’ll see May-be June. 7/25/20 reservation and still nothing. Honestly ludicrous.
I think it may be time to say goodbye to ever getting a Bronco and just order a Golf R haha

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe all of the schedulers are out on spring break next week. Would they be going skiing? Or, to the beach? Or, some cultural enlightening/educational trip?

One way or another to get away from the commodity constraint insanity that has to be driving them crazy along with us.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a 7/18/20. I'm in the same boat.
keep waiting your turn gents and dont throw in the towel. I was an early morning 7/14 reservation that previewed and scheduled for the first time at the end of this past January. Its coming

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Except for mine! Mine's getting scheduled next week, they'll build it the week after and deliver it the next week. I'll be in it before march ends!

Just like I said about last week

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

there are really 2 camps here.

1. Why are they continuing production with all the broncos at dirt/ice mountain! They should clear those out first

Ford doesn't schedule

2. WTF why are they not scheduling!!!

Clearly some have their vins and production dates and some do not. I find it amusing.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe all of the schedulers are out on spring break next week. Would they be going skiing? Or, to the beach? Or, some cultural enlightening/educational trip?

One way or another to get away from the commodity constraint insanity that has to be driving them crazy along with us.
..to the beach..in their Broncos with the tops off laughing at everyone who doesn’t have their Bronco yet. 🙂🙋🏻‍♀️😆

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder when those of us who reserved early and ordered early will get the notification to re order for the soon to be my23?
with that said willFord continue to honor the price lock?