redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My build week is 3/7 (next week) I am confused by what scheduling means? Does that mean no bronco production next week (I will be bumped back) or does that mean they are not scheduling future bronco production next week?

Scheduling is for Bronco orders with no production week yet.

Problem is not everyone says/types it correctly. i.e. they type production but they mean schedule. :cautious:

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Second day reservation, just got mine yesterday. Didnt hear much then one day VIN popped up and within two weeks I had it home. Once you have a VIN you can kinda gauge how long.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if no scheduling is because they are waiting to schedule the raptors. According to the timeline they were supposed to have build dates starting in may. Just a thought.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s because they are scheduled through first week of May now that this weeks round of scheduling is complete. So they have two months of work already scheduled and most likely will not schedule new builds for the rest of May until last week of March, but more likely first week of April. So if you didn’t get scheduled this week, you are looking at the 2nd week of May at the earliest. I believe the next round will schedule weeks 5/9 through 5/29. Good news is all new orders will be in and cutoff, so count will go down from here.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No scheduling next week doesn’t mean the plant is shut down it simply means they scheduled the Bronco line through April and early May this week so there’s no need to schedule further into the future. If they scheduled a months worth of production every week the schedule would quickly fill up way too far into the future to manage. Ford’s rules regarding their MRP planning time fences dictate how far into the future they schedule. If you care what a MRP time fence is a quick Google search will turn up results and explanations. Some form of MRP is what nearly every manufacturer in the world uses to plan and schedule manufacturing and material procurement. MRP can be called different things as people with too much time in their hands make up new names but the overall logic remains the same with tweaks here and there.

Ford schedules a month of new orders into the production schedule at a time and does this once per month then there’s no new orders scheduled for another month. There are of course adjustments made to the existing schedule and individual Bronco orders get moved around as dictated by part and capacity availability.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wondering if no scheduling is because they are waiting to schedule the raptors. According to the timeline they were supposed to have build dates starting in may. Just a thought.
They are issuing Raptor scheduling March 28 along with Everglades and HOSS 3.0. MY22 is done.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder when those of us who reserved early and ordered early will get the notification to re order for the soon to be my23?
with that said willFord continue to honor the price lock?
I get a feeling if we don't get 22MY we're going to get screwed out of it. I also bet that's why we rarely see high end builds getting scheduled. They're saving them for when they can get full price for them.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with SAC. Around 60th on their list, but they are getting hosed on allocations
big-time...and the shits not right. damn Ford for what they're doing and as much as I want my Bronco I want this to blow up in their faces

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No scheduling next week doesn’t mean the plant is shut down it simply means they scheduled the Bronco line through April and early May this week so there’s no need to schedule further into the future. If they scheduled a months worth of production every week the schedule would quickly fill up way too far into the future to manage. Ford’s rules regarding their MRP planning time fences dictate how far into the future they schedule. If you care what a MRP time fence is a quick Google search will turn up results and explanations. Some form of MRP is what nearly every manufacturer in the world uses to plan and schedule manufacturing and material procurement. MRP can be called different things as people with too much time in their hands make up new names but the overall logic remains the same with tweaks here and there.

Ford schedules a month of new orders into the production schedule at a time and does this once per month then there’s no new orders scheduled for another month. There are of course adjustments made to the existing schedule and individual Bronco orders get moved around as dictated by part and capacity availability.
I had a March 7 date and it’s in production so they are definitely building

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t give up hope? I guess? Communication is terrible at best. Until today, my last communication from Ford was confirming my 2022 re-order, back in July.
Customer account order page, until today, showed a gray Black Diamond, (incorrect) which I slapped reservation on 7/15/20. Still said I ordered January 2021. No update on re-order, despite my receiving email confirming.
Back door link said I got picked up in January, for 2/21 week. No email from Ford.
Back door link updates to 3/7. No email from Ford.
Dealer tells me yesterday I’m bumped to 3/28. No email from Ford. Back door tracker still says 3/7.
Suddenly today I get my email from Ford! Telling me 3/21. Order page updated.
It is mystifying. Even back door link doesn’t seem entirely reliable. Maybe with order banks down they can finally get some kind of shit together here?

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well ... I never dreamed I'd be writing these words anytime soon, but I got a call from my Ford salesman yesterday, and I got a *build week* -- the week of April 25! I still can't believe it. I haven't gotten an email from Ford yet, but he texted me a screenshot on his computer. I'm a 7/23/20 reservation, ordered 1/26/21, reordered last October with an update in January ... my build is a 4-door Big Bend 2.3L, MIC, mid package, Area 51 and tow(!). I looked on the website back door status link, but it hasn't updated. Who knows, maybe it will be pushed back ... but right now I may actually get my Bronco in June!!

We live in California and our dealer is in the Seattle area, so we could take her on the first roadtrip right away. This is unreal. I had reached a low point of frustration just a few days ago, then Wednesday night we drove alongside a base Bronco in Monterey and I got excited all over again. Maybe it was a sign! Hope to see more good news stories soon.
Congrats! Take the 101 back to Cali. That would be an epic way to break in your Bronco!
Sponsored