Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a close brother (being in Minnesota and all haha). I would love to help out with your guy's orders if I can.

If you want to, you can DM me your order and vin so I have a Canadian order to code with.

Are you able to see the top status at all? What website do you use to currently track your order?
It worked for me as well, although I get the same Status Unknown notice under Vehicle at the top of the page. Thank you for putting this together for us!
Sponsored

sstegg

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My window sticker and in production. status appeared using this tracker before it finally showed on the Ford tracker. Thanks!

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The tracker shows in transit.. ford shows in production. :eek:

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wish I could use, but all I have is a VIN; never was given an order #...

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!

Sponsored

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page

[EDIT]:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
Won't open for me........

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems a bit shady to me. Give your data to the cloud for whatever use someone else decides.

PG1o1

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only allows me to enter the first 4 numbers of my order #

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only allows me to enter the first 4 numbers of my order #
Hey I can fix this for you. I'll push out an update in a few minutes. I was under the impression order numbers were always 4 digits, but I didn't realize that some are more.

[EDIT]:
@PG1o1 Fix is building/deploying now -> be about 5 minutes and then refresh

Last edited:
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems a bit shady to me. Give your data to the cloud for whatever use someone else decides.
Hey it's good to be skeptical/wary of strangers online, but the cloud is just a network of connected computers (your laptop at home is part of the cloud).

In this case, the 'cloud' you are referring to lives in my basement :D I will not and am not using any data for personal/monetary/political gain as this is just a way for me to keep my skills up while also building out tools I'll be using for real business ideas. It's just for fun and by no means does this tool come with a warranty of any kind. To the best of my ability, I follow best practices for keeping data safe while in my hands. You can take a look at the little privacy link if your interested. Basically I do not store data for more than 1 hour. After which if no interaction occurs between you and my app, your data just goes "poof"!

For some credibility, here is a photo of my order sheet and my staircase server rack :D

Untitled.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve worked with .com companies for 23 years. Started my career in it security for Staples.com the fact you deleted my original post just raises more red flags.
Ha I thought you deleted it. I'm not an admin so that wouldn't be me. I'm not sure why someone would delete that though... seems like a valid concern that should be shared.

Again, to each their own I guess. I posted it for those that wish to use it since I'm only going to be using it while my vehicle is shipping. After that it would just go to waste haha.

Lynchbr549

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ordertrack.app

Current Features:
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

[EDIT]:

😂👍🤠

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not working for me. I put my information in and hit search and it just sits there... nothing refreshes or pops up at all?

vrycooldad

Badlands
First Name
Bucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not working for me. I put my information in and hit search and it just sits there... nothing refreshes or pops up at all?
caps lock it and give it a try

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

caps lock it and give it a try
Nope, didn't work. Maybe my VIN isn't in the system yet? My dealer has verified I'm scheduled for the week of 3/21 and I got the Ford email too... but the backdoor Ford page still hasn't updated yet.
Sponsored