First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you scroll down there should be a long list of codes. These are your modules. Where it's says tear tag sometimes there's 3 letters as it's being built and (usually) this will change to a 4 digit code of 3 letters and a number. That typically means it's alive.

Check the ordertrack.app . 4 digits usually means you're built. You might already be prepping to ship.

http://ordertrack.app/
Guess I must not be built yet, I have no list of codes.... and I don't have anything other then a freight ID on order tracker. :(
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week 1646971792484

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week 1646971877493

1646971825471.png
Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope same thing..๐Ÿคจ

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week 1646971825471
Well noticed you're a Badlands build. A lot of the Badlands builds are getting held up for some reason. The only ones that made it through are the 2.3 MT ones.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess I must not be built yet, I have no list of codes.... and I don't have anything other then a freight ID on order tracker. :(

Yeah you're not built yet. When you are it'll look like this except way longer. And the Tear tag will turn to 4 digit when it's done. Not always the case but usually kinda.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week Screenshot_20220310-232431_Chrome

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pizza tracker updated to AWAITING SHIPMENT. I am pretty confident that it is built and just waiting for a train. Time to start tracking a rail car WHHUUUUHUUU

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well noticed you're a Badlands build. A lot of the Badlands builds are getting held up for some reason. The only ones that made it through are the 2.3 MT ones.
Uh oh. Iโ€™m a badlands build. Guess I better hold my horses (pun intended). Do we know if any BLs (non 2.3L M) are showing up as built but not shipped or are we seeing them not even showing as built? The Google doc might have folks updating but some may not have entered their info. Wondering what you have seen since youโ€™ve gone through the build journey.

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a Badlands with a 3-10 blend date and like 963 of 1100 so late in the lineup.

But I have some modules popped. Probably finish up today I hope.

So there is hope for you other Badlands guys.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 7.01.23 AM

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My badlands was built on 3/9. Modules popped, 4 digit tear tag. Both trackers show โ€œin productionโ€ and no โ€œbuiltโ€ notification. I chatted with Ford and my dealer and both said itโ€™s produced with an ETA of 3/30. Donโ€™t get too caught up in trackers that barely work at baseline!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uh oh. Iโ€™m a badlands build. Guess I better hold my horses (pun intended). Do we know if any BLs (non 2.3L M) are showing up as built but not shipped or are we seeing them not even showing as built? The Google doc might have folks updating but some may not have entered their info. Wondering what you have seen since youโ€™ve gone through the build journey.
I'm a Badlands with a 3-10 blend date and like 963 of 1100 so late in the lineup.

But I have some modules popped. Probably finish up today I hope.

So there is hope for you other Badlands guys.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 7.01.23 AM
My badlands was built on 3/9. Modules popped, 4 digit tear tag. Both trackers show โ€œin productionโ€ and no โ€œbuiltโ€ notification. I chatted with Ford and my dealer and both said itโ€™s produced with an ETA of 3/30. Donโ€™t get too caught up in trackers that barely work at baseline!
This is what I was told when I contacted Ford CS. Makes it sound like it'll be done 3/19. But also said that can change any time.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week Screenshot_20220310-090958_Gmail

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I was told when I contacted Ford CS. Makes it sound like it'll be done 3/19. But also said that can change any time.
Screenshot_20220310-090958_Gmail.jpg
I'm from the 2/28 build group. blend date 1MAR. Tracker only updated In Production date late last week to 2MAR. Nothing since. Still at 3 character Tear Tag. Both Ford and dealer say I'm "in production" and "Produced" with ETA of 22MAR-28MAR but nothing else to tell me why I'm stuck 'in Production". I have a Freight ID in the new tracker that's pending and I have a Load Id on the United Road app (even though WS shows rail). I don't have any addons that would send me to another line. So its either QC related or someone is on vacation who is responsible of maintaining system statuses. Per Ford chat there are no tags showing delay to chips or "red flags" at this time and they said if exists they would see them. They cant answer why it hasn't updated in Tracker or their system. Many BLs with build date of 2MAR seem to be in same situation from our group.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/7/22 Build Week Screenshot_20220310-090958_Gmail
Thanks for the info. Sounds like we will have some waiting and unknowns with the tracking process.

Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm from the 2/28 build group. blend date 1MAR. Tracker only updated In Production date late last week to 2MAR. Nothing since. Still at 3 character Tear Tag. Both Ford and dealer say I'm "in production" and "Produced" with ETA of 22MAR-28MAR but nothing else to tell me why I'm stuck 'in Production". I have a Freight ID in the new tracker that's pending and I have a Load Id on the United Road app (even though WS shows rail). I don't have any addons that would send me to another line. So its either QC related or someone is on vacation who is responsible of maintaining system statuses. Per Ford chat there are no tags showing delay to chips or "red flags" at this time and they said if exists they would see them. They cant answer why it hasn't updated in Tracker or their system. Many BLs with build date of 2MAR seem to be in same situation from our group.
Wow thanks for posting and sharing. Hope you get some good news soon. Strange there doesnโ€™t seem to be anything to hold up the builds and your specific build. I donโ€™t think I have much add ons other than tow.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you a 2.7 or a 2.3? Seems like the 2.3 BLs are moving through the system (like mine), but saw earlier in this conversation that someone thought it might be the 2.7s.

bbmertz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2-door (701/1100) is now built! I updated the spreadsheet, although there should be a column for Built confirmed via pizza tracker as opposed to via email. Now the long wait for shipment via rail to Denverโ€ฆ

Thomas

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you a 2.7 or a 2.3? Seems like the 2.3 BLs are moving through the system (like mine), but saw earlier in this conversation that someone thought it might be the 2.7s.
His profile says 2.7.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His profile says 2.7.
So it does...I still haven't had my coffee.

Still, that is consistent with the theory that it's a 2.7l thing holding some people back.
Sponsored