Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must be weird, because actually like the original fender flares. It really help sell the overall look to me. Maybe once I see them in person, I'll prefer them off, I don't know.
Sponsored

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully this will suffice for now until someone can get some better shots.

These were taken as they were coming off of the Moab Rim trail. Having run that myself a few times is a pretty tough trail. I’m hoping someone got footage of them tackling the obstacles.

Photo credit: Dylon Onwiler
2021 Bronco No Fenders Removed 1.jpg

2021 Bronco No Fenders Removed 2.jpg

2021 Bronco No Fenders Removed 4.jpg

2021 Bronco No Fenders Removed 3.jpg

2021 Bronco No Fenders Removed 5.jpg

Fender flare removal demonstration (turn of a tab) by Freewheelin Overland.

Can one of our resident photoshop gurus just fill in the holes left behind in the fenders with the flares off?

Pretty please?

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the look of No fender flares but man when you get off road in the mud that stuff goes flying! My truck doesn’t have any flares and it chucks mud 30 foot high. Not to mention it makes my windows muddy where I can’t see anything... so flares are nice to have to stop the mud from landing on your windows or getting all over you inside.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In regards to the people saying it’s illegal... make sure to also check the laws about lift kits. Most states it’s actually illegal to have bumpers raised so many inches from the ground even though no one enforces it. Now that I think of it most things in “off road” vehicles is illegal on road? lol

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So looking at the soft top Bronco, unless they brought two soft top Broncos out there, this is the same Bronco running 33" tires here.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 5.25.36 PM.png

Here it's on the optional Badlands beadlock capable wheels, which are different than the rims on the flares off picture. In the flares off picture, it's running on the Sasquatch beadlock capable rims with 35" tires.

We also know the soft top Bronco is equippped with the manual transmission, concluding, they ran 35s with the manual transmission for a bit.

Good eye !! I was just thinking of this as I was reading through. Badlands full travel, MT, with 33's but ya 'gotta take the flares off with 35's. Otherwise when you go full up and turn you will just rip them off. HAHAHA......... or what I was thinking while looking at the photos, Use the air nibs and cut the fender around the wheel opening off, where the holes are. Permanent no flare style with more tire clearance.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been driving my 89 Toyota pickup around for two years now, with the tires sticking out a couple few inches. No problems so far. Those flares are coming off my Bronco, toot sweet.

Bud1lite

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru forester,2016 Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Been waiting so long to see that!!??

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a nurse and if a cop gives me a ticket for not having fender flares then he/she is a dick and considering what I just went through with covid they are a mega dick

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
side note. I'm a man of great vision. By next year there will be 38 aftermarket flairs and 4 in neon colors. So don't you cats worry. ?

Last edited:

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man. That looks like that’s the vehicles the designers intended it to be but state laws required flares. Looks waaaaay better looking than that “other brand” does without fenders.
Sponsored