Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re not, we are going to be bumped to 2023 models to arrive next spring !!!
That is what I meant I should have said soon to be followed by them announcing that certain 22MY trims would get moved to '23. (y)
Sponsored

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not all scheduled units, just the remaining 21MY units that are waiting to be released meaning they are prioritizing the 21s over the 22s
Exactly, maybe I read it wrong, I read it that all 21MY orders will be shipped by March 31 and I didn't want those with unscheduled orders to get the wrong idea.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is what I meant I should have said soon to be followed by them announcing that certain 22MY trims would get moved to '23. (y)
Agree. Everything being said about the MY21 folks is going to be said about us MY22 folks a year from now. I can't complain though... I just ordered on March 2, 2022.

I would love to know how many total Bronco orders still need completed regardless of current status. 100,000 still to get to a dealership for pickup?

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did MY22 take over last year?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news for those still waiting for their 2021, Ford just released info that all remaining 21 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31st 2022. It looks like there's still a long ways to go according to recent holding yard videos, but at least those that have been waiting for a 21 will finally get their Bronco.

Attached is a sample email letter that will be going out to all awaiting 2021 order holders this week.

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.27.39 PM.jpg
No, Not just ready for shipment. (the unverified future email you claim Ford will send later) says they will be on their way, as in shipped, past tense by (meaning on or before 3/31/2022.) Even the excuse, er...reason is past tense as well; "we needed extra time..."

That may not be what they mean, but it is quite clearly and unambiguously the way they wrote it. Multiple actions couple together with 'and'.

Unless your position is that Ford meant "we will have it ready to be shipped in the future" when they said "scheduled to be finished and be on it's way"?

I haven't seen Ford make a single self-proclaimed original deadline yet and I don't expect this is any different. I expect them to fail at this even more than I expected them to fail at last years 'giving every reservation order an estimated time of delivery in May' and let me tell you, the bar was real, real low on that one.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what's interesting about this is that we have long thought that there is no rhyme or reason to who is getting off of ice mountain and there hasn't been any reason to suspect any system on Ford's part. this email suggests that they're actually going to find and prioritize the MY 21's, which is encouraging. hopefully mine won't be far behind.
Agree but would be generous to call it a system more like pick up the pieces

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great news for those still waiting for their 2021, Ford just released info that all remaining 21 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31st 2022. It looks like there's still a long ways to go according to recent holding yard videos, but at least those that have been waiting for a 21 will finally get their Bronco.

Attached is a sample email letter that will be going out to all awaiting 2021 order holders this week.

It's a relief to see a corporate communication with some actual meat on the bone. Hope to see Ford follow through with the target they have set for the end of March. it would be nice way to build credibility with their remaining customers on hold.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ours was 11/29 build week. Went into production 12/03 and still no "built" email. Hoping it actually happens but have grown skeptical.

OP
OP
Naters317

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No, Not just ready for shipment. (the unverified future email you claim Ford will send later) says they will be on their way, as in shipped, past tense by (meaning on or before 3/31/2022.) Even the excuse, er...reason is past tense as well; "we needed extra time..."

That may not be what they mean, but it is quite clearly and unambiguously the way they wrote it. Multiple actions couple together with 'and'.

Unless your position is that Ford meant "we will have it ready to be shipped in the future" when they said "scheduled to be finished and be on it's way"?

I haven't seen Ford make a single self-proclaimed original deadline yet and I don't expect this is any different. I expect them to fail at this even more than I expected them to fail at last years 'giving every reservation order an estimated time of delivery in May' and let me tell you, the bar was real, real low on that one.
I believe that what they mean by "on it's way" means that it has been released from the factory and ready for shipment, and the wording could change since this was a sample letter to let us know an idea of what will be sent out. I can't speak for all orders but the timeframe is in line with our last 2021 order, which was "produced" 12-14 and sat until it was just released a few days ago and is now awaiting shipment. Nobody knows if it will happen for sure but it's nice to know that they have a goal set to get the remaining 21 Broncos to their owners

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So... I had a reservation placed July 18, 2020 and confirmed with dealer later. I have no VIN number. Hypothetically what are my chances for a 2022 delivery? (WT, MIC, LUX, Leather Seats, Hitch). (Please reply by a thumbs up or down or a happy face or a sad face). LOL.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Ford to email that scheduled 2021 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31, 2022 1647976309581

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soon to be followed by them moving certain '22 Trim Levels to 2023? I just don't see how they can meet their 2022 MY commitments.
I hope not. im waiting for my 22 that was built on 1/14. Im defenetly not purchasing a one year old car if it arrives in 2023.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad for those of you that will take delivery of your 2021 Bronco.
I placed an order over a year ago, got bumped to a 2022 and received a build day of April 4th. So if Ford is shipping out 7000 Bronco's sitting on Ice Mountain, previous Dirt Mountain, my Bronco will be built and sit on Ice Mountain until shipping is available. I'm afraid this isn't good news for me.
Sponsored