Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

373B7F52-9DD6-4BDD-AE91-E1045E9AD35D.jpeg

well it’s not in Chicago as the CSX prompts said

Maybe Gibson, IN is where it switches to Union Pacific?
Yeah, I wasn‘t believing the CSX 1-800 status for mine either so I did the same as you but my communication with Ford chat only resulted in getting the same rail car number they originally provided. Oh well, it won’t be too long regardless although it would be fun to follow its progress across the U.S. Mine is supposed to arrive in Chicago Sunday night so I’ll check again Monday morning and see what’s up. If it heads back east then it’ll confirm CSX has the same scheduling system used by Ford :ROFLMAO::LOL:

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail car made it from Warner, IL to Rice, MN in a day, on it's way out to Portland. Sharing for @rainman23 and for my other NW peeps.
Word. Just checked my railcar and it left Little Falls, MN about an hour ago. Since it left Chicago it’s been going pretty steadily.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Word just checked my railcar and it left Little Falls, MN about an hour ago. Since it left Chicago it’s been going pretty steadily.
Assuming CSX status number is correct it seems the train travels around the upper Midwest for a few days picking up various cars, etc, consolidates cargo and cars in Chicago then head west. It makes little sense to me but I’m sure the PHDs and other smart people who work for CSX have tons of data and studies to determine the most cost effective process and routes.

Great analysts and mathematicians love this stuff but when I was working I loved having great analysts and mathematicians in my organization who I could trust to figure this stuff out ;)

KcOUTLaw

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did a little window sticker research on the line at the KC plant today. None of the numbers are in any consecutive order that we are going off of. They don't match the rotation number we use on the outside of the vehicle, those are in a consecutive order 😂.....but they are all 3/24 blend dates coming off the end of the line today though.

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has been at the Blue Island facility close to Chicago . It shows as transferring from CSX to the Indiana Harbor Railroad. The tracking feature for the new rail company appears to be down. If the tracking is down, it’s possible that CSX isn’t getting tracking updates either. Translation….. it could be anyway!!! Lol

Mburris2me

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge/Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The order track app says origin Wentzville because that is where our Bronco will get off the rail and get on the convoy. Currently mine is still on the rail In Decatur, Illinois (since 10:42 this morning).
I believe my Bronco may be on the same train as your. It says it is in Wentzville. Mine is coming to Belleville IL.

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone's Bronco making it's way to CA? I haven't gotten the railcar information for my shipping yet - I kind of like having a surprise.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats to everyone showing progress in their delivery or have taken delivery. There are a few of us that have been held back at Mud Mtn. I wonder who will be the last of our group to take delivery? Unfortunately, I am in the running. Mine likely won't be delivered until the end of April and I won't be making travel arrangements until the dealer sends me a photo as a proof of life.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone's Bronco making it's way to CA? I haven't gotten the railcar information for my shipping yet - I kind of like having a surprise.
Mine will go to CA (probably Benecia) then back east vis truck a few hours to Reno. You’re probably better off not trying to track it across the country since they don’t travel in a logical (to me) fashion via rail, the rail car you’re on seems to take a up and down and back and forth route around the Midwest for a few days.

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine will go to CA (probably Benecia) then back east vis truck a few hours to Reno. You’re probably better off not trying to track it across the country since they don’t travel in a logical (to me) fashion via rail, the rail car you’re on seems to take a up and down and back and forth route around the Midwest for a few days.
Yeah that makes sense - mine is bound for a dealership in San Francisco so probably the same route yours is going.

Good luck and congrats on your truck!

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe my Bronco may be on the same train as your. It says it is in Wentzville. Mine is coming to Belleville IL.
There is a big railyard there with a lot of capacity to load, unload, and move cars because of the Chrysler plant. I think that is the last rail stop for everybody within convoy distance of St. Louis.

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish I had some information, blend date of 3/17 and no updates.
destination Southern California
Sponsored