Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 30 reservation, crickets everywhere. Just and honest answer from Ford and the dealer would be appreciated. I can take bad news but not no news. I had a local dealer reach out and try to sell me one of his allocations. How about just build mine or tell me how long the que is?
Sponsored

Sponsored

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🙋‍♂️ July 16th, 2020.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
July 20th; nothing on my Black Diamond 2door mid.
I am going to throw in the towel. I do not want to, but life changes and I need to replace my pickup. I cannot buy both at same time.
Thanks Ford

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Aug 6, 2020 - I got a calendar, a poster, and a hammock....but no Bronco. I also got the promise of a gazillion Ford Pass points when they do finally get me my Bronco.

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aug 6, 2020 - I got a calendar, a poster, and a hammock....but no Bronco. I also got the promise of a gazillion Ford Pass points when they do finally get me my Bronco.
yeah, no hammock here. Heard there were die cast Broncos too, no joy on those either. Did get to go to the Off-Rodeo in LV (it was a blast), but of course had to pay for it since I haven't received my Bronco yet...

Sponsored

TL1964

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First day reservation, 2021 order on 2/9/21, reorder on 10/13/21 for 2022, since my order wasn't fulfilled. No communication from Ford other than the acceptance for each order submitted. Dealer claims supply chain issues and no idea when I will get a production date. My guess is 2023 model is in my future. Staying positive? 🤷‍♂️

BroncoBaugh

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
10:00am 7-16-20 Cyber Orange WildTrak 4 door LUX MIC Modular Bumper towing. Dealer communications are minimal, no answers to any questions, ever. Dealer has given up trying to placate me, and all the other order holders...

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Morning of July 14th. Still not scheduled. I see people without reservations walked into dealerships as recently as March 2nd and they already have build dates/VIN numbers. Something is far off center. Its for sure not fair, reasonable, or in any way favorable towards early adopters and enthusiasts which have had our noses buried into Bronco 6g rumors/news since 2015. This whole thing doesnt feel right. Its frustrating, confusing, and a large disappointment. However, everyone not bent over by a greedy dealer has said its all worth it once you get in the drivers seat.

Im hopeful but not foolishly so.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
I’m still waiting on this shit show! Reservation date -July 16th, 2020
Sponsored