Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 7/23/20 reservation date. I'm kinda surprised so many of you guys in this thread have earlier dates than me. Not that it makes any difference, but it'd be pretty frustrating to have a "day one" res and still be in the holding pattern.

Based on my "number in line" at SAC, I'm guessing it'll be late next year or maybe even into 2024 before I get scheduled. Who knows... I'm not too worried about it. I'll get it when I get it.
Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
I'm 7/17 reservation and just received by build date and Vin from my dealer today. Hang in there

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
07/25/2020 reservation.
4 dr. Black Diamond,2.7,Auto,Mid,Mic Top,Modular Bumper (dealer removed tow from what I understand under the advice from Ford).He stated that they could install tow.(I'll do it my damn self).
Sales manager coded me priority 10.
Last time I talked to him his attitude seemed to have changed to frustration.Said Ford just keeps wanting them to de-content orders.
He said that he wished Ford would at least be honest to people about the whole situation.
He also stated that the Modular Bumper was hurting my order.
Small dealer and they have been getting a Bronco. in here and there.
Ford is just plain screwing customers and many dealers.

I have been patient up until this last round of scheduling. Now I'm becoming jaded.

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 14 res, have ordered and been bumped to my 22, still haven’t got a vin from Ford. I am fully expecting to be bumped again. Ford has really gone downhill in my book at this point.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, forgot the Mod bumper is now a problem. Some big manufacturing powerhouse Ford is that can't even make bumpers in a timely manor. Do they chips in them? And if you try and change an order now you trigger the 2022.5 pricing.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing the right thing by honoring their word after taking our money wouldn't cost Ford Motor a dime. The Bronco is such a small part of their portfolio, and has done so much better than they anticipated already, that slowing production to fill oldest orders first couldn't possibly affect bottom-line beyond a rounding error and still would only mean slightly less profit and not a loss in any way.

Ford Motor doesn't care about Bronco people.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm an Oct. 04 reservation, and I've about had it. When I see you good folks with these early early reservations I feel bad I've ever bitched about my order. I can't say anything that hasn't been said about this fiasco we call the Bronco, so I'll just say "I don't know how you folks are still hanging on". I'm beginning to believe that the managers at Ford couldn't even run a kids corner kool-aid stand. Good luck to you all, I do hope something changes for you soon.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hour 10 reservation (4am MT 7/14) Reordered on October 13th for model year '22. Dropped tow in February and just got a VIN number. If other people's experience holds true, surely the build date will get bumped numerous times....

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

July 20, 2020 Res holder... 616 days since starting this journey. Still no idea when the Hot Pepper Red Wildtrak will find it's way to my driveway.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 14th. Details in signature.
Mine just got built, nearly the same build, on a 7/13 reservation. Crazy how long this is taking.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2D builds are still dragging, 2D Badlands are dragging even slower, 2D Badlands with Sasq are bringing up the rear for sure it seems.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

07/25/2020 reservation.
4 dr. Black Diamond,2.7,Auto,Mid,Mic Top,Modular Bumper (dealer removed tow from what I understand under the advice from Ford).He stated that they could install tow.(I'll do it my damn self).
Sales manager coded me priority 10.
Last time I talked to him his attitude seemed to have changed to frustration.Said Ford just keeps wanting them to de-content orders.
He said that he wished Ford would at least be honest to people about the whole situation.
He also stated that the Modular Bumper was hurting my order.
Small dealer and they have been getting a Bronco. in here and there.
Ford is just plain screwing customers and many dealers.

I have been patient up until this last round of scheduling. Now I'm becoming jaded.
That's interesting about the modular bumper.

foramerica

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
I made my reservation on 8/4/20 for a Badlands with the 2.7, 4.27 rear end, Mid-Package, and a trailer hitch. Ford pushed to 2023 model year. I visit this plant often for work and it causes me grief every time I pull into the lot.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
July 17 Badlands - still a year away.

Bought a challenger scat pack last week to fill the void for now.
Sponsored