First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t know if anyone can offer any advice. I reserved a 2022 Ford Bronco in 2020 directly from Ford. It was converted to an order and was built. I was given the VIN number and window sheet directly from ford. Ed Kenley Ford who was receiving the delivery of my Bronco started refusing the sale after I left a bad review for poor customer service and requested a new salesperson. I was told they would not do business with me and were canceling my order. I contacted Fords corp Customer service 3/18 and was told my bronco will be delivered on or around 3/21/22 and that my reservation is still confirmed and was advised by the Ford representative to go to the dealership on this date to claim my bronco and involve the police if The dealership does not let me claim order. I was told by the Ford corp that vehicle was mine and would sold to me and I am protected by my preorder and They are denying me my the property I contracted through Ford. Please let me know if this is something I can get any suggestion on routes to take. I was told on 3/28/2022 the the bronco had been sold.

AF919E16-1B21-43CE-856F-1825C358C0EB.png

ABF25922-4DDB-4964-B2F3-5664760DB67D.png

53950F32-D030-44D6-BF7C-7D208F723FBF.jpeg
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How many Broncos have they gotten to date?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's already sold, it's gone. You can try talking with Ford to see if they have any options available, but they are probably going to document what happened and that will be the end of it. Ford hasn't done much, if anything, regarding the name match policy or reigning dealers in. I would find a GOOD dealer to work with and order with them when they open the books back up. I'm sorry and I know it's not the answer you were wanting.

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order a new one now from a reputable dealer with open allocations (you'll probably get it before most of us :)). Then contact Ford with your story, your info, and your dealer. They will hopefully take corrective action and speed things up for you.

Share a little more detail on your bad dealer experience to clearly show the dealer is at fault here and share the dealer info (name, people, etc) so we can help rack up a few dozen 1-star reviews for the dealer.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

seen this on Bronco Nation Forum, Hope you find the biggest dirt bag Lawyer known to man. I would think you have a case, but I’m just a Mechanic.

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like you really pissed the dealer off with your negative review.

I did not see your review on Google, but in response to other negative reviews, the dealer seems to take the position that you were belligerent and elected not to sell to you.

What did you say. or do.

Last edited:

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did you leave negative reviews about? Just the long wait to receive the Bronco?

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m Not trying to cause argument, but trying to understand. Maybe there is something missing here

From the pictures you attached though, It doesn’t look like your dates line up with what you’re saying.

It looks like the Bronco was supposed to arrive on the 21st but that you were not chatting with Ford until the 22nd.

It also looks like Ford told you you still need to work directly with the dealer since they’re an independent facility.

If it was supposed to arrive on the 21st, you should have been buying it on the 22nd.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That really sucks OP. Tell your story to @mrlevine on Twitter. Can’t hurt.

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like you really pissed the dealer off with your negative review.

I did not see your review on Google, but in response to other negative reviews, the dealer seems to take the position that you were belligerent and elected no to sell to you.

What did you say. or do.
JFC
Sponsored