ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same, it'll be a bit different I'm sure since my dealership is in winder which is only 13 miles away.
Gotcha. Mine is about 27 miles away but the route isn’t easy. 45-60 minute drive lol

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been sitting at a rail yard four hours away from my dealer since yesterday morning. It’s a big rail yard, but man I wish it would finish up so it can get on a truck!
I feel ya! I think we are still on the same train? Mine left Pasco, WA this morning after being there for over 24 hours. It appears to be heading to Portland to be put on a truck. Happy with the progress.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still showing "In Production" from ford chat or on the trackers, but I finally called the Bronco 800 number today and was told that is built and waiting to hitch a ride on a train. No rail car number, but I was given an ETA at the dealership of 4/7. I don't know how much of that is accurate, and that'd be a pretty speedy delivery, but it's the first time anybody has told me my Bronco has been built, so I'll take it.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still showing "In Production" from ford chat or on the trackers, but I finally called the Bronco 800 number today and was told that is built and waiting to hitch a ride on a train. No rail car number, but I was given an ETA at the dealership of 4/7. I don't know how much of that is accurate, and that'd be a pretty speedy delivery, but it's the first time anybody has told me my Bronco has been built, so I'll take it.
What's the Bronco 800 number? I'll try them and see if I get a similar response.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer believes that they're holding for a full carrier shipment.
I thought of that also, since it will be shipping to a tiny town in West Virginia. But geez....still makes ya nervous and just a little jealous!!!

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's the Bronco 800 number? I'll try them and see if I get a similar response.
800-334-4375
She said she can see information dealers and the people manning the chat don't have access too.
She could have been full of it, but it made me happy and got me off of the phone.

Zeddead

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Ecoboost, Jeep Trailhawk, GMC COE, many VW's.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought of that also, since it will be shipping to a tiny town in West Virginia. But geez....still makes ya nervous and just a little jealous!!!
Absolutely! I'm in the same boat. My dealer is very small. We're only 66 miles to the plant... and I've got the main southern rail line in my backyard... so watching all those pretty Broncos go by daily is killing me!

JTom

Big Bend
First Name
Jana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend Area 51!!
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just hoping our railcar moves tonight or tomorrow at this rate as it’s still sitting at the rail yard south of Joliet, IL 🥺🙏🏻
I'm not far from there, want me to go get it? 😁

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely! I'm in the same boat. My dealer is very small. We're only 66 miles to the plant... and I've got the main southern rail line in my backyard... so watching all those pretty Broncos go by daily is killing me!

I hear ya!!!! It may take a while to get to Wild and Wonderful! Advantages and disadvantages of choosing to live a small town life! But when it finally gets here....damn the places we will go!!! Wishing you all the best and a sunny day on delivery!!!

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just hoping our railcar moves tonight or tomorrow at this rate as it’s still sitting at the rail yard south of Joliet, IL 🥺🙏🏻
1 (800) 334-4375
I've just been operating under the impression my bronco is on the same train as y'all because the chat updates have matched yours. I'm about to call the 800 number and see if they're still around answering phones and can give me some new info.

nkyhunter

Wildtrak
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bet it says dispatched now…
Yep it says dispatched now, not sure if it means they sent it or asked for hauler to get it? But we are getting close to getting them at the dealership !!!!!!!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've just been operating under the impression my bronco is on the same train as y'all because the chat updates have matched yours. I'm about to call the 800 number and see if they're still around answering phones and can give me some new info.
I’ll wait with hopes of new info 🙏🏻🤞🏻
Sponsored