First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You guys can check with your dealers on shipment. My dealer said the convoy place has a "must ship by" date on these orders. Mine is 5 days after my expected delivery.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I see Cactus Gray I regret picking Area 51… I love both but Cactus Gray just looks so freaking good
We went from AMB to CG and finally landed on OW. AMB was the first choice until we saw it in person on the painted jerry cans and it just.. man.. It's 3 different colors all at the same time, and none of them are what we wanted/expected based on the build & price tool..

So we switched to CG and stayed with that for months til we saw it on a Bronco in person and it's so close to what we'd love. It's like a mix between the mint green and powder blue of the OG Broncos but it missed the mark on both for us by just a hair. So about 3 weeks before we got our Production email we switched to OW cuz we both love a white car and if we grow out of love with it, we'll just wrap the damn thing and be done with it lol.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my neighbor took delivery of his OBX yesterday. Of course I had to go and check it out :cool:

Shadow black looks great in person, I ordered Carb Gray but can see why the blacked out look would be nice.

The other thing that amazed me were the stock tires looked totally fine in person. I think I spent too much time on B6G thinking a sas package is a "normal" Bronco. I'm still happy I ordered the Toyo's to put on my OBX when it comes but I think anyone who's sticking to their guns on the OEM tires will be perfectly happy too.

Just thought I'd share another expectations vs. reality after spending a good bit of time here over the last few months! Hope we start seeing some delivery pics here soon!

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my baby picture finally...
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1649255679592
I met a white one on the street last Saturday and it was awesome.... I am not sure which model it was since first of all I am not that familiar with the nuances (it was not a base) and secondly I was so excited .... lol....!!!

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah at risk of re-igniting the 2dr v. 4dr discussion - it's not even up for debate Ford redesigned the Gen6 Bronco from the ground up with the 4dr in mind. They knew this configuration would represent 80%+ of their sales so it'd be insane not to start there.

I think they only kept 2dr and manual transmission as options just to keep parity with Jeep and silence the barking from the purist crowd.

2dr is cool don't get me wrong, but the Miata comparison is spot on. Great for empty nesters, single guys (or gals), or a weekend cruisers.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah at risk of re-igniting the 2dr v. 4dr discussion - it's not even up for debate Ford redesigned the Gen6 Bronco from the ground up with the 4dr in mind. They knew this configuration would represent 80%+ of their sales so it'd be insane not to start there.

I think they only kept 2dr and manual transmission as options just to keep parity with Jeep and silence the barking from the purist crowd.

2dr is cool don't get me wrong, but the Miata comparison is spot on. Great for empty nesters, single guys (or gals), or a weekend cruisers.
The 4-door was made to make Ford money. The 2-door was made to make Ford cool.

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It sounds like you’re saying ford knew what they were doing?!

I will Strongly disagree

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I definitely think Misery loves company. When you look at the amount of posts/pages from the January Build Weeks it shows those who had a much easier road to delivery vs those who have not:

1/3 - Over 1000 pages of posts...🤯
1/10 - Less than 200 pages of posts...
1/17 - Almost at 500 pages of posts. C-mon team lets get moving to catch the 1/3 build week. ;)
1/24 - Over 600 pages of posts.
1/31 - Less than 200 pages of posts.

The common thread is that most of 1/10 and 1/31 got most (not all so don't crucify me) of their builds delivered rather quickly so I think people quickly moved to other parts of the forum or are out enjoying their Broncos.
Sponsored