markpilip

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine says 197 ... I don't know what this means but what I do know is that I still don't got a built status 😭😭😭 @Ford Motor Company hurry up and get to work or else my patience will deteriorate to nothing which may lead me to getting banned again 😭

Screenshot_20220406-172950.png
Mine (blend date of 1/18) says 29 other vehicles are being tracked in the same status, with my status being "in production"

I'm a convoy ship person, which is still "pending" but I see vehicle status just flipped back to ASN.

No idea what that means.

Clearly, Ford's systems were built by some low cost-bidder in who-knows-where, with zero documentation and populated by a staff of low-buck buffoons.

Kudos to the Order Track developer in figuring any of this out without whatever Rosetta stone they'd need to understand the Rube Goldbergian knot of Ford's... systems? Although that seems too kind a word.
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tdifonzo and @atx_chance
Update: So you guys are on the same train and your Broncos are 2 cars apart. It is currently in Ark City KS and I expect it to arrive in Alliance Friday and unloaded Saturday. This could easily be pushed back a day or so, but that is my ETA for now. Will do what I can : )

My wifes' is still in the newly dreaded "Awaiting Shipping" status along with hundreds of others.....
Thanks so much! You’re a hero.

As for @atx_chance…
🎶
“I’m only two cars awaaaay,
Chiga’s here to save the day..”

Last edited:

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this has been discussed on other pages but is anyone installing mud flaps? Have seen so many pics of paint chips from rocks If so what are u going w

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know this has been discussed on other pages but is anyone installing mud flaps? Have seen so many pics of paint chips from rocks If so what are u going w
Quite a few options on the market and many more coming soon. All depends on which model you roll. I know Rokblokz has one coming soon that looks great. They can get pricey though as you will see.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quite a few options on the market and many more coming soon. All depends on which model you roll. I know Rokblokz has one coming soon that looks great. They can get pricey though as you will see.
Have heard can be pricey but willing to pay to save the paint

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much! You’re a hero.

As for @atx_chance…
🎶
“I’m only two cars awaaaay,
Chiga’s here to save the day..”

@CHIGATRON you are a legend. Assuming that “unloading” Saturday means getting ready to sit at Alliance for a bit until it’s trucked to BU. Is that right?

I’ll let you and @Tdifonzo know if I have any luck getting some of the $1k customer satisfaction money at BU! Hopefully we all can.

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 8961EF98-7631-4C31-B0F9-E8646A2FA2AA

Its worth it folks loving every part of mine!
Congrats!! That’s my same build! I’m still in production (1/18), but great to see one from our group get delivered!

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Officially waiting since 1am on 7/14/20. I remember frantically tapping "reserve" that night about 20 minutes into the release, thinking, "what the hell?" If only I knew. I told my oldest boy. "If they confirm they're makin this dang thing in a stick...we'll order it right now." Slow internet up here in the sticks, then Ford's site crashed. I was up late, but I got it through. Reservation #10151970...know it by heart. I'm taking delivery tomorrow, but the kids and I went to the dealership for a sneak peek. My salesman was off so we just snuck up there under the radar. It was in clean-up. What a sight. I could have had one earlier if I conceded some of the options. I did not settle and held out for every damn commodity constraint. MIC, tow, high package, PPF, manual. (rumored at times) I am really glad I did, it's so much better in person and exactly the way I wanted it. Pictures don't do these things justice...especially when it's finally yours. We got to go in and check it out, the lot guys were polite and excited as well. This was a pic my 11 year old took, it was our initial sighting. Tomorrow's the day.

20220406_170823.jpg

Sponsored

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
She's beautiful bro ... How is her personality though 🤔
Shes might fine rn. 2.3 Auto. Got bronze wheels on the way. The engine has plenty of power. Break in its gonna be a little jumpy but thatll settle once the first oil change is done.

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Tdifonzo @atx_chance
Assuming that “unloading” Saturday means getting ready to sit at Alliance for a bit until it’s trucked to BU. Is that right?

Yep that's the hope. We are heavy on traffic and have multiple Maintenance groups working right now that could slow things down. The good news is they just took the vehicle train in front of you guys into Alliance to start processing, so there should be a spot when your train arrives.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
another week with no change- blend 1/18. hard to believe we're coming up on 3 months since blend! hopefully this is the week/month/year!
Nothing here either. Blend date 1/14
Sponsored