First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh and FWIW I didn't get a shipping email or a baby picture so Ford must be done with me as far as comms go.
Damn they ghosted you? I was hoping I would at least get a baby pic while I'm stuck waiting around for it to ship lol, haven't gotten it yet. I wont hold my breath. The ordertrack is what was most accurate for you then?
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another day of no movement so far

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn they ghosted you? I was hoping I would at least get a baby pic while I'm stuck waiting around for it to ship lol, haven't gotten it yet. I wont hold my breath. The ordertrack is what was most accurate for you then?
Looks like I'm ghosted. I guess the could send a really late "your Bronco has shipped" email, and they could still send me one saying that it's delivered when that happens but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been looking at the ordertrack first and foremost, the Ford pizza tracker updated to "shipped" this morning but long after I'd seen the update on the palsapp. I also have postman on my Macbook and I've been hitting the palsapp API from there from time to time just to see if there was any other useful data in the response. Turns out, there's not really anything in it that's useful to the consumer. They do have "DeliveryDate" as a field but it's null so it's likely they don't update it with an ETA and it stays null until the actual delivery happens.

Sponsored

hali.crow

Outer Banks
First Name
Hali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s hard to say. I’ve attached the shipping details.
I didn’t track it until yesterday.
Maybe 5 days?
I think my Bronco will get off the train in Delaware and then be convoyed to Dealer.

F249F493-0740-408D-BE8C-6D09D9E41E77.jpeg
What site is this from?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another day of no movement so far
Same here. I love waking up and seeing "Null" everyday on the palsapp tracker.
Yep, 10 days for me since it left on it's first rail car and 75 hours since it arrived at a rail yard 20 miles from my dealer. The waiting is tougher the closer it gets to being home. :)

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What site is this from?
This looks like its from whatever website the Dealer's have access to. My salesman has been sending me pics and the website looks the same.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. I love waking up and seeing "Null" everyday on the palsapp tracker.
Yup still null there, and no other updates on any other systems.

Yep, 10 days for me since it left on it's first rail car and 75 hours since it arrived at a rail yard 20 miles from my dealer. The waiting is tougher the closer it gets to being home. :)
At least yours moved away from MAP and made progress though. As far as I know mine never moved from the plant even though they could have delivered it and turned right around and gotten another batch to go further well within the same day.

Sponsored

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Palsapp regressed for mine back to null for destination. Shipping as others have mentioned for ground seems to be a bit of a mess.
How do you search the "freight ID' on there? on the "order tracker app" mine shows its pending and paired.. but no shipment and the number of vehicles keeps going down about 6-10 vehicles every 6 or 10 hours... I was curious if they have a truck dispatched yet. Thanks for any input!

bebrown1075

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Ram, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do a google search for Palsapp hack. It should take you to an F150 site.

Jack Cooper "removed" the search box to track by VIN. But with a quick mod in your browser you can turn it back on. If it is too complicated DM your VIN and I will look for you.

How do you search the "freight ID' on there? on the "order tracker app" mine shows its pending and paired.. but no shipment and the number of vehicles keeps going down about 6-10 vehicles every 6 or 10 hours... I was curious if they have a truck dispatched yet. Thanks for any input!

chadlyt

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4runner 82' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i'll be doing my daily run to the dealer to check and see if its there today, my salesman doesn't work on thursdays i believe, so it would probably come in tomorrow...

My estimated delivery date starts TODAY. would be nice...

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

do a google search for Palsapp hack. It should take you to an F150 site.

Jack Cooper "removed" the search box to track by VIN. But with a quick mod in your browser you can turn it back on. If it is too complicated DM your VIN and I will look for you.
This all assumes that is will go on a Jack Cooper Transport truck, but yes.

Go to palsapp.com
Right click anywhere on the page in chrome/edge/ etc then select inspect
In the inspect window hit control + f to search for the word VIN
Above the first instance of the VIN search look for a line containing "hidden=hidden"
Delete those words and hit enter
The search box will then appear allowing you to search by freight ID or VIN

You'll need to repeat these steps if you close the tab/window

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was able to track through CSX the entire time, even though it transferred to BNSF. It won't switch cars. Tbh, I don't want to dash your dreams, but transferring out of Blue Island could be a couple days. And even when it gets to OK I would imagine at least a few days (someone has been waiting 8 days to unload in Dallas) to get unloaded and to your dealership. I will hope for the best for you, but I would suggest you temper expectations. I would bet quite a bit of money against the dealer having the vehicle even before next Tuesday.
That was unfortunately my fear that leaving Blue Island it would take 5-6 days to get to Oklahoma. I am assuming it goes to OKC if my delivery is in Norman.
Sponsored