First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also got the shipped notification. I allowed myself to be excited for 5 minutes, but now I'm back to glass half-empty, prepared for more delays, tempered expectations.

Rail to Texas
1/25 Blend - 1/27 In Production - 3/24 Built - 4/13 Shipped - 4/22-4/28 ETA

**shout out to OrderTrack, which showed me "In Transit" a full day before the Pizza Tracker.
Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad to see a big chunk of movement for our group!
Every single one of our Broncos should ship this week, it’s only right that Ford drop everything else and put 100% effort into it. There is no other acceptable outcome.

npm5150

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in belief that all our May EDD's are just appeasement so Ford can hold us hostage

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every single one of our Broncos should ship this week, it’s only right that Ford drop everything else and put 100% effort into it. There is no other acceptable outcome.
Yeah... I don't think mine is going to ship this week... or next week either.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah... I don't think mine is going to ship this week... or next week either.
I know I keep harping on this but I thought mine would ship every week for the first 3 after it was built but it’s about to be 6 weeks in a couple of days since it was Built. This is such a cluster you couldn’t make this stuff up how bad Ford has messed this up for us.

JL305

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also got the shipped notification. I allowed myself to be excited for 5 minutes, but now I'm back to glass half-empty, prepared for more delays, tempered expectations.

Rail to Texas
1/25 Blend - 1/27 In Production - 3/24 Built - 4/13 Shipped - 4/22-4/28 ETA

**shout out to OrderTrack, which showed me "In Transit" a full day before the Pizza Tracker.
Where to in TX??

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know I keep harping on this but I thought mine would ship every week for the first 3 after it was built but it’s about to be 6 weeks in a couple of days since it was Built. This is such a cluster you couldn’t make this stuff up how bad Ford has messed this up for us.
6 weeks for me too since my dealer confirmed it was built and on a chip hold... Fall will be a nice time to get it anyway. Cool morning drives to work with the top down... that's the good stuff. Way better than those hot summers in the Deep South. So Ford is really doing me a favor if I think about it... yeah, that's the ticket.

Sponsored

LiveForAdventure82

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My tracker says my Bronco is at the Dealership and in "Final Preparation!" OMG I really can't believe it, if it is there already!!!! Sucks that I can't go and get it for 2 more weeks, though!! 🤣

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My tracker says my Bronco is at the Dealership and in "Final Preparation!" OMG I really can't believe it, if it is there already!!!! Sucks that I can't go and get it for 2 more weeks, though!! 🤣
If I were you I'd get in touch with them ASAP so they don't sell it to someone else. They won't like holding it in inventory for 2 weeks. Maybe you could even do a "virtual" buy over a video call? You could always fake Covid and go pick it up tomorrow LOL!

LiveForAdventure82

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I were you I'd get in touch with them ASAP so they don't sell it to someone else. They won't like holding it in inventory for 2 weeks. Maybe you could even do a "virtual" buy over a video call? You could always fake Covid and go pick it up tomorrow LOL!
That would be infuriating!! My dealer is aware of my situation, so I don't think he'd give it to anyone else. My last day of work is next Thursday, but I'm also out of town this weekend and next weekend.
Sponsored