Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they just update the sticker every Wednesday. Mine updated last week and again yesterday.
Mine updated on Monday the 11th. That is the date it got to the rail yard in Tennessee.
Sponsored

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh this is funny...dealer called me at 8:00AM sharp, BEFORE he even got to his office to tell me that my Bronco had shipped and was due "Any day now" at the dealership. I didn't want to destroy his enthusiasm, but the whole time here's what I was thinking:

"I've been tracking this vehicle for weeks! You have no details and no date/time and you're acting like the truck is in your possession....only to tell me it's 'close' and you don't really know anything about the actual arrival?"

That call was a bummer and i think the dealer felt kinda dumb being excited with out any concrete delivery information to share. LOL! Bronco-Lyfe!
Like, thanks for telling me info I already know. My dealership hasn't kept me up to date because they know how I am and that I've been tracking it. They are very patient with me and I've bought 4-5 vehicles from them. I looked on there website and they have a few bronco sports saying "In Transit" so I looked up the WS to get the order numbers to look up there progress. 1 out of 4 was built on 3.12 and it hasn't been delivered yet so I assume it's on the auto lot with mine and they are waiting together. It does show shipped.

Cactus901

Base
First Name
Reily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1998 Montero, 1990 Montero, 1993 Rx7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine updated on Monday the 11th. That is the date it got to the rail yard in Tennessee.

I'm saying specifically on wed I believe the window stickers update. Mine has updated twice on wed's with nothing happening.

Cactus901

Base
First Name
Reily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That has not been my experience.
Is your shipped? Has it been updating since it went to shipped? I'd love to know if something is actually happening with mine but its updated the last two wed's and still sitting in Nashville at the rail yard.

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curses! Thought I'd be bringing Carlyle home Saturday. We're Massachusetts residents buying in New Hampshire. It turns out MA is one of only two states that will not honor out of state temporary tags (the other being Hawaii). So, after we get the financing paperwork squared away, the dealer needs to register the car and get plates for us via their runner, which will take another 5-7 days.

So close, yet so far...

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your shipped? Has it been updating since it went to shipped? I'd love to know if something is actually happening with mine but its updated the last two wed's and still sitting in Nashville at the rail yard.
Mine shipped on 4/2. My WS updated to 4/2. My WS then updated on 4/8 - I believe that was the day it transferred from CSX to BNSF. Since that time, it arrived at the BNSF railyard on 4/12 for final delivery to the dealer. I expect the final WS update to be when it gets placed on the convoy.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would really like to know the significance of the WS dates. Mine has changed multiple times while in the railcar.
RC shipped 3/29, delivered to final rail yard 4/11. Offloaded from RC 4/12. Mine changed back to 4/9 yesterday and is still the same today.
WS dates:
3/18, 3/25, 4/2, 4/4, 4/2, 4/9, 4/12, 4/9, 4/12, 4/9

Cactus901

Base
First Name
Reily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine shipped on 4/2. My WS updated to 4/2. My WS then updated on 4/8 - I believe that was the day it transferred from CSX to BNSF. Since that time, it arrived at the BNSF railyard on 4/12 for final delivery to the dealer. I expect the final WS update to be when it gets placed on the convoy.
So sounds like mine could be just updating once a week after a week of no activity. I hope yours gets to a convoy quickly but if it doesn't id be interested to see if yours updates again in the next week without leaving the rail yard.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So sounds like mine could be just updating once a week after a week of no activity. I hope yours gets to a convoy quickly but if it doesn't id be interested to see if yours updates again in the next week without leaving the rail yard.
Possibly, I guess. But all of the data out there indicates that the WS updates when the vehicle has been scanned for one reason or another. We don't know that 100%, but it would seem strange that the WS would just randomly update without any interaction with the vehicle.

Cactus901

Base
First Name
Reily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Possibly, I guess. But all of the data out there indicates that the WS updates when the vehicle has been scanned for one reason or another. We don't know that 100%, but it would seem strange that the WS would just randomly update without any interaction with the vehicle.
Could just be Fords tracking system reaching out to see if movement has happened after X number of days. I only know that mine has not moved from its location but the window sticker is updating weekly, if its happening the same day its not random.

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could just be Fords tracking system reaching out to see if movement has happened after X number of days. I only know that mine has not moved from its location but the window sticker is updating weekly, if its happening the same day its not random.
I'm not sure you understand random. For instance, Apple had to redo its ipod back in the day because, on random, it would sometimes play the same song twice. Or two songs by the same band twice.

Humans look for patterns. We're inherently bad at understanding random. You're the only one I've seen say that your WS updates weekly on the same day. That absolutely sounds random to me.

But again, we don't actually know for sure why the WS updates. It's just our best guess, based on the data, that it does so when your vehicle has been scanned for one reason or another.

I hope you get your Bronco very soon.

Cactus901

Base
First Name
Reily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure you understand random. For instance, Apple had to redo its ipod back in the day because, on random, it would sometimes play the same song twice. Or two songs by the same band twice.

Humans look for patterns. We're inherently bad at understanding random. You're the only one I've seen say that your WS updates weekly on the same day. That absolutely sounds random to me.

But again, we don't actually know for sure why the WS updates. It's just our best guess, based on the data, that it does so when your vehicle has been scanned for one reason or another.

I hope you get your Bronco very soon.

Haven't seen many post with people who have had theirs at rail yards for 2+ weeks and kept tabs of window sticker updates.

I understand random well, mine could be a random glitch causing it to update weekly with no movement.

If anyone else ends up stuck in a rail yard for extended time I'd love to see what their WS does. I'm just laying out the facts pertaining to my situation and letting others know. I do hope it was scanned yesterday and loaded onto a truck and palsapp and ford chat just don't know it yet. I hoped that last week too though so trying not to get my hopes up ha.

Sains66

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66’ Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know if tracking (car number) changes when CSX gives the Bronco to BNSF? I would assume not but my CSX now says “no status available”. Maybe they are unloading and reloading into a car headed for the west coast?
This has probably already been asked here, sorry if this is a repeat.

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't seen many post with people who have had theirs at rail yards for 2+ weeks and kept tabs of window sticker updates.

I understand random well, mine could be a random glitch causing it to update weekly with no movement.

If anyone else ends up stuck in a rail yard for extended time I'd love to see what their WS does. I'm just laying out the facts pertaining to my situation and letting others know. I do hope it was scanned yesterday and loaded onto a truck and palsapp and ford chat just don't know it yet. I hoped that last week too though so trying not to get my hopes up ha.
My WindowSticker date hasn't changed since I was offloaded in the railyard a week ago.