Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD 4D 2.7 ,2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any one know what the "Picked" status means? Got updated in the OrderTrack App today
Sponsored

neorup77

Outer Banks
First Name
Rupesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Cayenne, 2010 528i, 2013 MB E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracked the train via CSX this morning.

Made it to Nashville last night. Expected in Lawrenceville, GA by 4/20 now, which is 2 days earlier than previously expected. That train was hauling ass! I've got a slight chance on taking delivery this weekend. 🤙
Sounds like we are on the same train... mine is also in Nashville right now and will be in SC on 4/24 now... Fingers crossed

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm pretty sure he mentioned that it's based off of the first 6 characters of the VIN so it's vehicles that are similarly built. It's just more people that have similar to you that are also using the app to track their broncos. Here's the post that explained it a bit from our build week ironically

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/đź› -1-17-2022-build-week-group.28746/post-1349812
Thank you. I was doing a search to find that. So not super specific like things that include build week and transport or location/destination.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy Easter all. Order tracker hasn’t changed since my shipped email. No rail info what so ever. Took a chance and started a chat with Ford. Found out the rail car number so I used the page one post one guide and gave the automated line a try. According to CSX my BD is in Baltimore and projected to arrive at dealership pick up yard on 4/20. I assume the rail transport isn’t a straight run and makes stops along the way. Cutting close to the updated EDD but my hope is to get it next weekend or early next week.
As usual you can count on Ford to not communicate at all and we have to find out on our own. Best news is my wait be coming to an end soon. Hope this holds true
m,y 2021 is on that same train. Spoke to jack cooper transport this morning and she said it was there and being off loaded now. I swear to F'ing god I almost have my bronco!!~

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

m,y 2021 is on that same train. Spoke to jack cooper transport this morning and she said it was there and being off loaded now. I swear to F'ing god I almost have my bronco!!~
just checked again this morning. My bronco is now in twin oaks yard awaiting pick up by dealer. Have you heard from your dealer yet? Seems like your very close to driving it. Congrats

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
639 days and I finally get to see what Race Red looks like on a two door! She's here!
IMG_20220414_160439.jpg

Big shout out to Jerry and the whole team at Westlie Ford in Washougal, WA!
Congrats on your Bronco delivery, David. It looks amazing! :)

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It does not. It flipped over to paired this morning.
Huh. Well I'll take that as encouraging, maybe I won't need to check the trackers multiple times each day. Maybe it'll just show up. 🤞

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you. I was doing a search to find that. So not super specific like things that include build week and transport or location/destination.
Yeah of course. Gotta help out since we are all riding in the same boat! I wish it was more information because I thought the same for a while but then he shed some light on that so I didn't feel as concerned with the numbers anymore.

scubasteve21

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone if FL received their Bronco yet? I feel like Florida is cursed 🤣 I have been in production since the beginning of January.
Ours got delivered last Tuesday.
Reservation was June 7, 2021
Carbonized Grey, OB, 2.7, Lux

Sponsored

scubasteve21

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To everyone who has picked up their bronco . When it was shipped to your dealer . How long did it take ? I'm curious .
We received an email that it had shipped March 31 (It didn't move from the rail yard immediately) and it we picked it up at the dealer on April 11. It arrived that morning.

Okiebud

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I tracked my rail car number and it says destined for Kentucky and then heading to Indiana. I am in Oklahoma. Is this normal. Anyone else seen this in their name tracking?

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just checked again this morning. My bronco is now in twin oaks yard awaiting pick up by dealer. Have you heard from your dealer yet? Seems like your very close to driving it. Congrats
I work for the dealership and I ordered it personally on the first day. I am waiting on the transport company to bring it the final 25 miles.

Bisond98

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To everyone who has picked up their bronco . When it was shipped to your dealer . How long did it take ? I'm curious .
Mine shipped About 4/5 from MAP, got shipped email 4/9, arrived at dealer on Long Island this morning, 4/18

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay so your bronco arrives the 11th of April but when did it ship from MAP to your dealer. How long did it take ?
Approx 2 weeks to Philly. My next door neighbor took a week so it seems variable based on trucking availability from rail yard.
Sponsored