markpilip

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah If you're still in ice mountain you better start praying . I've been bullying Ford and Jim Farley since the start and even got banned for a while and even mine shipped 🥴
I've been cracking Levine's balls on Twitter for the last few weeks. He hasn't even cared enough to block me.
Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone else had their tear tag change to the 4 digit when they were starting "in production" and then go back to DAA on ice mountain? Mine did and then changed back to 4.
I don’t know if I’ve even looked at my tear tag since my mods popped back in January. I probably should have

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I’m not sure exactly what it means, but I finally got my salesman to do a little research, after all, he’s getting a damn commission, and he text me back after I waited the entire day. The word on mine is, “it’s on the ramp.” He thinks that means the next move is to be shipped.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I’m not sure exactly what it means, but I finally got my salesman to do a little research, after all, he’s getting a damn commission, and he text me back after I waited the entire day. The word on mine is, “it’s on the ramp.” He thinks that means the next move is to be shipped.
What kind of status are you showing on the trackers?

Sponsored

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
While I'm so excited for my fellow 1/17 build week members that have been shipped and delivered, I'm feeling pretty bummed for myself to be "In Production" since 1/18 with no updates at all yet.
Ford customer service says they are still showing an EDD of 5/9 for my Utah delivery, but it seems really unlikely based on other shipping and transit times we're seeing. My stoke levels are at a new all-time low today. Thanks for letting me vent, I hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
Fellow Utahn here and I feel ya. Was canyoneering near Moab during keep safari this weekend and accidentally stumbled upon 20+ Broncos near off rodeo. Felt very mixed and frustrated.

We have very similar builds (mine is manual BB with lockers and tow). My dealer is still seeing EDD of 5/12. Here’s to hoping Ford batching us in the next week.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t mean to burst your bubble, but mine has said “Ramp 4G” for over a month with no change. Might be premature to assume it is slated to be shipped soon. I hope for your sake, you are correct though. GL! 🍻

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fellow Utahn here and I feel ya. Was canyoneering near Moab during keep safari this weekend and accidentally stumbled upon 20+ Broncos near off rodeo. Felt very mixed and frustrated.

We have very similar builds (mine is manual BB with lockers and tow). My dealer is still seeing EDD of 5/12. Here’s to hoping Ford batching us in the next week.
Oof! That would be tough to see! I have too many Bronco people I follow on instagram so I felt like I was there too. Have you done the off-rodeo yet? I really hope we get our build statuses next week and our Broncos ride down together on the train. Mine is an auto trans, but I got the rear locker and tow also!

I Really appreciate this little pocket of the internet world where you guys really understand what I'm going through.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have resisted getting my rail car info. Not sure I need that kind of BS in my life right now!!
So, my 2dr WT apparently shipped last Thursday, the 14th, and I received the email last Friday the 15th. I’ve been avoiding the rail car mombo as well. Kind Of preferred the possibility of a “Surprise! It’s here” as opposed to 2-3 weeks of tracking it trudging across the country at a snail’s pace on its way to Cheyenne.
Then, tonight my dealer calls me out of the blue and says my WT was supposed to be on a shipment to the dealership today (18 Apr), but the shipment didn’t show up. But, it should be here In a couple days or so.
Now, even though I don’t track it’s rail movement I’m aware that it’s more than a a 3-4 day train ride from Michigan to Wyoming.
So, the only logical explanation is that it’s shipped much earlier than Friday , 15 April. So those of you waiting on your arrival……it could be that it shipped earlier than the system shows, and you could get your rig much earlier than you may have anticipated.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, my 2dr WT apparently shipped last Thursday, the 14th, and I received the email last Friday the 15th. I’ve been avoiding the rail car mombo as well. Kind Of preferred the possibility of a “Surprise! It’s here” as opposed to 2-3 weeks of tracking it trudging across the country at a snail’s pace on its way to Cheyenne.
Then, tonight my dealer calls me out of the blue and says my WT was supposed to be on a shipment to the dealership today (18 Apr), but the shipment didn’t show up. But, it should be here In a couple days or so.
Now, even though I don’t track it’s rail movement I’m aware that it’s more than a a 3-4 day train ride from Michigan to Wyoming.
So, the only logical explanation is that it’s shipped much earlier than Friday , 15 April. So those of you waiting on your arrival……it could that it shipped earlier than the system shows, and you could get your rig much earlier than you may have anticipated.

I fall into the window on the tracker the 22nd. I could only be so lucky for it to actually show up between now and then!! I would actually be able to go get it right away as I am off shift Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!!!!!

Ok, back to my corner so I can take another beat down by Ford.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well now I’m
Don’t mean to burst your bubble, but mine has said “Ramp 4G” for over a month with no change. Might be premature to assume it is slated to be shipped soon. I hope for your sake, you are correct though. GL! 🍻
back to being sad again….😞

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the ordertrackapp it says ASN
That’s exactly what mine is. The lady on the customer service line told me I was still on track for a May 7th delivery. I saw a couple post in here tonight where people were seeing some movement but had a much later EDD in May. Trying to make it seem possible that I’ll still get mine when they’re telling me I’ll get it. Crossing my fingers for both of us.

Bluefoxgainzbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fusion, 1988 Mustang LX Vert, soon to be Bron
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While I'm so excited for my fellow 1/17 build week members that have been shipped and delivered, I'm feeling pretty bummed for myself to be "In Production" since 1/18 with no updates at all yet.
Ford customer service says they are still showing an EDD of 5/9 for my Utah delivery, but it seems really unlikely based on other shipping and transit times we're seeing. My stoke levels are at a new all-time low today. Thanks for letting me vent, I hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
I'm here with you, dude. My EDD is next week...haven't heard jack. 🤔🤔🤔 Hang tight, seems to be worth it.
Sponsored