SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my railcar info today and may be a total dummy. Where can I look up BNSF rail shipments? I seem to find information on every carrier but Burlington Northern/Santa Fe.

Edit- now that I re-read, the status is "In Transit Arrived Rail" would that mean it's waiting on the truck for the dealership?
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with you. Blend 1/20, in production since then, and nothing on an EDD at all since the May date disappeared. Dealer is great but can't get any info either, so I truly have zero idea if/when I'll ever get mine.
I'm in the same situation you are.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well there are at least some humorous aspects to my situation. I'm selling my current truck to a buddy who recently left his construction job, which had included a company truck. So he's been driving his grandmother's beat up ancient Camry while he waits for my Bronco to get here. I at least get to give him a hard time while I wait...
Oh I hear you there. And not just for the current vehicle situation. But also for time planning. I had three weeks of vacation available when we got the VIN and initial build week back in late October. So we quickly booked the Off Roadeo before they shut down for the winter. (That was so awesome btw!) Then kept hoping to use our two remaining weeks off once the Bronco arrived. But the damn clock kept ticking past multiple build week changes, then hope and excitement when the window sticker link worked, then that crushed with the chip hold/ice mountain hell. Had to use up that vacation time before it "expires" at the end of March so it got burned up just doing chores around the property.

Sorry, I was trying to encourage you guys... Don't ask me about selling the wife's primary vehicle back in the summer, "investing" in the stock market and watching it tumble the entire time our Broncos have been trapped on ice mountain and having to come up with another down payment option... Sigh...

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know what "received" means? I contacted the dealer today and he said the disposition was updated to "received" but it's not at the dealership and he couldn't tell me what it meant. Is it equivalent to "shipped" in the tracker? I haven't been able to get the tracker to load for several weeks, so I can't tell what it says there.
I had a call from the dealer today to tell me the same, that the status had changed and the "microchip hold" had been taken off....he also relayed it doesn't mean its shipped, but at least something finally changed after three months.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well what happened to the ordertrack.app? I can not get on there anymore

Sponsored

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine flipped over to dispatch shortly after I replied earlier. I'm driving by the dealer this evening to see if I can get a sneak peak of the ol bronco
Good luck! 👍🏻

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well what happened to the ordertrack.app? I can not get on there anymore
had the same issue this afternoon. Worked earlier but not now

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

had the same issue this afternoon. Worked earlier but not now
Try scrolling down to the bottom of the page. It is working fine for me but, there has been an added element to the page. Scroll down.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone if FL received their Bronco yet? I feel like Florida is cursed 🤣 I have been in production since the beginning of January.
Mine shipped last week Thursday . Expected may 24.... Don't know why it takes over a month lol but I live in Miami so I don't know

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah that's been the same sad story for me. Ford and my dealer both said middle to end of May which is what my EDD was when they pushed it out. Bummer :(
Have yours been built yet son ? Also Ford is telling me I should have it by may 24 but my EDD before it was removed from the tracker was exactly that date. Mine shipped last week Thursday . No what it takes close to 5 weeks to ship from MAP to Miami . That's insane

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish mine was on the same train. It would make sense, they just need to make their stop in Jacksonville and then load it onto a car hauler and make the 2 hour drive from there to my dealer. but no. They are dumb
Wait yours is built now ? They added the infamous chip to your bronco ?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
me too- 1/18 and nothing since. i think there's going to be a lot of us- i think around almost 0 people have been built recently. seems to have ground to a halt.
I legit checked last Wednesday and I was still in production and then I checked the next day Thursday morning and I was already shipped 😳😳😳 I was like dafuq I went straight from in production to shipped real quick

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who likes roadtrips?? 🍻

roadtrip 4_15.jpg
In true Ford fashion my train went from Indian back to Illinois over the weekend. :cautious:

So now we get to start the journey from scratch again.

@Firefight911 you're probably ahead of me now unless you're on the same tour!