Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm so tired of this game. I'm not even excited anymore.

Received a built notification on 3/29. Received a notification from Ford on 4/9 that it had shipped. It's still sitting in the rail yard in MI at Ramp 44 9 days later. EDD to Louisiana is April 24th.

Meanwhile, there's a OBX with a blend of 4/1 that's already been delivered to the yard awaiting convoy to the dealer. WTF.

Last edited:

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

While I'm so excited for my fellow 1/17 build week members that have been shipped and delivered, I'm feeling pretty bummed for myself to be "In Production" since 1/18 with no updates at all yet.
Ford customer service says they are still showing an EDD of 5/9 for my Utah delivery, but it seems really unlikely based on other shipping and transit times we're seeing. My stoke levels are at a new all-time low today. Thanks for letting me vent, I hope you all had a great Easter weekend!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I'm so excited for my fellow 1/17 build week members that have been shipped and delivered, I'm feeling pretty bummed for myself to be "In Production" since 1/18 with no updates at all yet.
Ford customer service says they are still showing an EDD of 5/9 for my Utah delivery, but it seems really unlikely based on other shipping and transit times we're seeing. My stoke levels are at a new all-time low today. Thanks for letting me vent, I hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
Well mine shipped last week and they tell me I should expect delivery may 24 ...

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand how you feel. I'm still hoping for an EDD of 5/9-5/14 for my Ice Mountain build. But, it is good to see this much activity for our build week! Good luck to you...

Sponsored

lowinfobdiamondguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with you. Blend 1/20, in production since then, and nothing on an EDD at all since the May date disappeared. Dealer is great but can't get any info either, so I truly have zero idea if/when I'll ever get mine.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well mine shipped last week and they tell me I should expect delivery may 24 ...
I'm so stoked for you to get yours!

Sadly, your estimated delivery date just reinforces that mine is pretty unrealistic at this point. It's getting harder to live vicariously through everyone else while I've seen no movement and the number on the order tracker of units similar to mine just keeps going up and up.
Gonna try not to log in too much or check my trackers as often as it's not doing great things for my mental state right now and I'd rather this weren't affecting me.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah that's been the same sad story for me. Ford and my dealer both said middle to end of May which is what my EDD was when they pushed it out. Bummer :(

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand how you feel. I'm still hoping for an EDD of 5/9-5/14 for my Ice Mountain build. But, it is good to see this much activity for our build week! Good luck to you...
Thanks, may the odds be ever in your favor!

Wish it weren't so much a lottery as it seems to be. A first in, first out method would have felt a lot more fair to pretty much everyone, I think.

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish mine was on the same train. It would make sense, they just need to make their stop in Jacksonville and then load it onto a car hauler and make the 2 hour drive from there to my dealer. but no. They are dumb

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm with you. Blend 1/20, in production since then, and nothing on an EDD at all since the May date disappeared. Dealer is great but can't get any info either, so I truly have zero idea if/when I'll ever get mine.
me too- 1/18 and nothing since. i think there's going to be a lot of us- i think around almost 0 people have been built recently. seems to have ground to a halt.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is the first time the order tracker isn't working. Is it down for maintenance?

The backdoor tracker isn't working either, just the pizza tracker.

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, all of the activity over the past couple of weeks has been in shipping and deliveries. Happy for you guys, but it appears that no one 'In Production' has received a 'Built' status in that time.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally reached out to my salesman today. I hadnt heard from him in ages and I havent bothered them since the delay is no fault of his or the dealer. Willing to bet I know more than him.
I texted mine today since the last time I talked to him was when they cancelled my Feb. delivery, I asked him if he knows anything. He said he imagined it would be still in May but he'd check anyway.
That was 10am central time. It's now almost 1pm and still hadnt heard a thing.
Sponsored