First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going to be lighting up my beauty rings alittle bit... wife isn't happy hahaha.. I think they look really good the color they are but she wants them to match as close as possible. Which is ok my powder coat guy stands behind his work and said he will make it as right as possible.. good thing for the spare, he is going to do the one and test it out until its how she wants it. . Ill post updates when they are done.
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck! Doing the spare ring to match is a great idea before doing all of them.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My son finally got his 1/3 Bronco last night! He was stuck in QC for a couple of months. Now we have matching Broncos! Time to help him start installing his mods. He wore his first batch shirt for the occasion.

0154FF00-7BBC-4DB3-BCBA-DC53F8556653.jpeg
9C3C9E06-F44C-48D8-8BBF-1B63AA9C078F.jpeg
1E39AA73-3AC5-404C-A0D0-79536B3F29A0.jpeg
This is awesome!! Congratulations! Thank you for being apart of the Ford family. :)

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK so I've had the "Hill Start Assist Warning" pop up twice in 2 weeks. Anyone what dealt with this? Not happening frequently enough to take to the dealer I don't believe.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have any pointers for cleaning engine oil out of an engine bay? First oil change, 2400 miles... And the dealer dropped the funnel and spilled oil everywhere. He assured me the tech was power washing it and getting it all cleaned up.. but after getting home and further inspection... It looks clean at first glance but then I saw It dripped oil on my garage floor, and there is oil in all sorts of crevices, frame, greasy appearance on all sorts of hoses and plastic coverings. I'm disgusted by their inability to properly manage it. I'm normally not snooty and have spilled my fare share of oil but I'm really annoyed. It's a brand new 50k vehicle and it has more oil in the engine bay than my 90k mile Rx8 ever did 😭

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have any pointers for cleaning engine oil out of an engine bay? First oil change, 2400 miles... And the dealer dropped the funnel and spilled oil everywhere. He assured me the tech was power washing it and getting it all cleaned up.. but after getting home and further inspection... It looks clean at first glance but then I saw It dripped oil on my garage floor, and there is oil in all sorts of crevices, frame, greasy appearance on all sorts of hoses and plastic coverings. I'm disgusted by their inability to properly manage it. I'm normally not snooty and have spilled my fare share of oil but I'm really annoyed. It's a brand new 50k vehicle and it has more oil in the engine bay than my 90k mile Rx8 ever did 😭
Maybe try some degreaser ? Simple green with some water mixture and spray under and all inside? Not real sure other than that...

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the dreaded first long crack in my windshield on the drive to Louisiana for Easter. It looks like just a glancing blow but was enough to create a crack that goes about 1/3rd down the windshield.
Ohhh...what a shame!

Did you get windshield protection and get a glass coating applied?

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ohhh...what a shame!

Did you get windshield protection and get a glass coating applied?
I'll have to check if it's included with the tire, etc. package I got, but at the very least I can get replacements through insurance.

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d return it to the dealer… that way if there were any issues with electrical… they would be responsible. They Created the issue… they should resolve and detail.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Jazer Here’s the permanent hardware Rokblokz sent me. I’ll have to reach back out to them, as they only sent me enough for the front, so just FYI on that if you request it from them. If I remember right there was a little play in the flap with the thumbscrews when I tugged on them. The new hardware seems to have eliminated that.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group F225C9C7-E5EC-486C-A3D8-0C49DC8EC402
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group BA2CBD4C-165A-483D-A208-0C38CC396DE3
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 507608C3-0A56-43B3-82D7-0448B23C5066

CRBronco

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have officially entered my delivery window today but am not optimistic. It's been 4/20-4/26 for over a month so I was hoping it was accurate. I got the shipped email on Saturday 4/16 and called the 800 number today. They told me it shows "In Transit" but also shows a delay due to a plant hold. Anyone else experience this during delivery?

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else getting hit up for ownership feedback surveys? I got both Ipsos and JD Power.

Also, I finally have what I feel is a legitimate gripe. The windshield wipers. They're just not able to clean off bugs, and after a few days of driving in spring weather, my front windshield looks like a dang Jackson Pollack painting of bug viscera smears.
Sponsored