Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow... Granger has more pull than I thought they did. I didn't realize they had 10,000+ reservations and live in the minds of every Bronco order holder. Well done @Zach@Granger!
Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's easy, because Ford screwed over small dealers in favor of shitty big volume dealers.

Next
Or did small dealers with a lower allocation trying to game the system and sell Broncos all over the Country get told Not so fast by Ford. At this point if you didnt reserve at a different dealer with better allocation knowing that for months it's on you.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just going to throw this out there but if you have the words 2 door anywhere in your sig line, order summary/DORA/WBDO, you're hosed. I have no idea why they can't build them but looking at my orders, what has been built and what is scheduling, 2D seems to be more of a constraint than anything else.
I have a 2 door 7MT Badlands with tow on order since the beginning. The answer my dealer got from their Ford Rep a couple of months ago was the 2Door and 7MT was the main constraint. Plus I am at a small dealership with little allocation. This is consistent with your 2 Door observations.

The reason I don't have a Bronco is my unwillingness to compromise on the Bronco I want. If Ford keeps raising prices by the time they schedule and build mine I'll be getting it for about $5,000 under sticker.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/25 still nothing, I even dropped tow, hard top, and 2-door

Sponsored

pjohnson41

Outer Banks
First Name
Penny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe Iā€™m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crapā€¦.
I'm a 07/31/2020 Reservation holder and still don't have my Bronco so it definitely is possible! I have the following. Outerbanks with NON-sasquatch, 2.7, Lux package, Hard top, and HD Modular front bumper in Eruption Green. Been waiting close to two years. My order tracking still says Order Confirmed...

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered with a VERY small dealership šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Lots of orders from small dealers have been held up. Granger IS a small dealer. You got lucky. Granger and other small dealers got screwed by @Ford Motor Company because other larger volume dealers are getting stock orders because they scream louder than the small dealers. I got mine through a small dealer. I was fourth in line by Res Date and got mine first because of constraints. Hopefully, by Ford stopping taking orders, it will get as many done this year for the older reservation holders as possible. They need to stop taking any new orders until ALL the reservations that have orders in are done. Big volume dealers probably have plenty of abandoned reservations that they can sell at huge mark-ups.
Great people like @Zach@Granger have really tried to treat customers right, but the "big volume dealers" make it tough.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This thread is weird. I could understand early res holders who don't yet have their Bronco being salty with the guys who ordered later and already got one... but why are the guys who ordered late, and already have a Bronco, salty with the day-one guys who don't yet have a Bronco?!

Sure, Ford's process uniquely disadvantaged those of us with Granger or SAC. Should we have known better? Maybe. But it's our choice to stick it out and get our Broncos when we get them.

Man... people will really invent just about anything to get pissy about. lol.

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 2 reservation
Badlands 4 dr Sasquatch mid hard top tow V6

small dealer but long time friend

supposed to be built last week but of course no updates from Ford beyond WS w 4/14 blend date.

Have had a 77 and an 84 Bronco so I am hooked. Remain patient but have lost ALL confidence w Ford. Have owned 5 F series in the past 20 years.

Lightning reservation holders will most likely have a worse experience than Bronco customers, not sure why the BOD hasnā€™t sent a message to management to address this culture of mediocrity at Ford?

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got 1 of 8 and it was an old reservation. They passed over several other 2D, albeit higher content ones, but still, ouch for all the 2D peeps. Would love to know if it has something to do with the doors, interior, powertrain (driveshaft), wiring or top, being the problem.
It's sad I would think it would be less parts not more for the 2 doors in else Ford is lying about the hard top. Hope you can get to the bottom of this for us.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lots of orders from small dealers have been held up. Granger IS a small dealer. You got lucky. Granger and other small dealers got screwed by @Ford Motor Company because other larger volume dealers are getting stock orders because they scream louder than the small dealers. I got mine through a small dealer. I was fourth in line by Res Date and got mine first because of constraints. Hopefully, by Ford stopping taking orders, it will get as many done this year for the older reservation holders as possible. They need to stop taking any new orders until ALL the reservations that have orders in are done. Big volume dealers probably have plenty of abandoned reservations that they can sell at huge mark-ups.
Great people like @Zach@Granger have really tried to treat customers right, but the "big volume dealers" make it tough.
I think the Granger formula, not the dealership failed. From what I have seen here, Zach, and others there are really good. They had this idea to sell broncos BELOW MSRP and so tons of people ordered there. Granger should have known taking hundreds of orders for the hottest truck would be problematic. And fulfilling all of those orders even harder. Especially for a small dealer. But many went with the discount. TBH, I bet a lot of those reservation holders wish they had just found a place that would do MSRP.

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe Iā€™m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crapā€¦.
Iā€™m beginning to think that people thought ordering from the big dealers was the way to go and originally it really wasnā€™t supposed to matter but that all changed with allocations. Then thereā€™s the issue with chips, which people need to realize there is not one type of chip in the broncos that is interchangeable with all options. Anyhoo-I ordered a base with zip from a small dealer in October (no res). It has been shipped. Even dealer felt that by ordering such a basic bronco made a difference in how fast it was built. I will say this, good luck to all. Hope everyone sees some progress soonā˜˜

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just hope that all of the early res holders arenā€™t unknowingly 99ā€™d with their dealer. There was a poster in another thread this week whose order was set to priority code 99 for some reason. More than likely just a mistake on the dealer end when the order was placed/updated. Might just be worth everyone checking (double-checking?) that they have a priority code 10-19.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Or did small dealers with a lower allocation trying to game the system and sell Broncos all over the Country get told Not so fast by Ford. At this point if you didnt reserve at a different dealer with better allocation knowing that for months it's on you.
Nope. Ford told us how reservations worked, people picked the dealers based on that, then Ford pulled the rug out from under people. People with reservations played by the rules.

Second, and just as importantly, those dealers trying to 'game' the system were dealers working in the rules that gave reservation holders a fair deal. No blame there. ALL the blame goes to the other dealers who needed more of that sweet sweet ADM and were pissed reservation holders didn't want to deal with them and Ford for giving into them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.