Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WHEN IS IT GONNA CHANGE DAMMIT!!
ASRRGHGHGGGG!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬😩😩😩😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺😳
EEFDC8AA-0916-4D47-9DCE-93123C7C3437.png
62A70FAC-33F0-48C5-A951-EDA59456DB53.jpeg
You think this wait is frustrating. Wait until it says "built", but you're waiting for weeks for it to turn to "shipped." Especially when you're seeing people built after you welcoming their Bronco home, and they live a lot further from the plant than you do. There's no rhyme or reason, and it's so frustrating.
Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to know when they told you that dealer allocations and various other factors were non-factors. When did they ever say that reservation order is the sole factor in determining who’s order gets built?

they never did and they were pretty clear from the beginning that time stamp is one factor, not the only factor.

Sounds like you are making up your own Karen narrative and making things black and white to justify your stance.
You must be new around here. They said it over and over for at least the first 4 months. Question, have you ever called a grown man Karen to his face? Just curious.

Onehrdfrst

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry im
Maybe we all need to just put in multiple orders. Do them at different dealers, different colors, maybe change an option or two, and see which one gets here first. The original orders we’ve been waiting for since the beginning, if not forgotten and actually appear, can be flipped or left to the dealer (like they would mind). At $100 a reservation, everybody do a couple. Ride the wave. I see schmucks with multiple orders getting fulfilled to flip, dealers enjoying their new rides, and newbies walking right in front while enthusiasts just wanting a damn bronco get forgotten. Reservations and customer satisfaction means nothing. No one understands the allocation model. Dealers know very little. Embrace the chaos. Welcome to the Ford Shitshow.
A line jumper? All I did was wait to order a 2022 . I have a f150 lease up in July 2022 , and my BIg Bend ,2.3 ,mid pkg ,2door got picked for January 24 week. I didn’t ask for this.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, my reservation was converted to an order November 2nd approximately. I received order placed email from Ford, but on the backdoor page it says order accepted with dealer, but doesn't show order placed on the time line.

Someone commented on another thread about it that the dealer basically holds all the orders and submits them to Ford based on allocations.

So if that's true, that explains why someone off the street with a 2022 order goes to the front of the line. Because the order actually gets placed rather than sitting in a queue.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, my reservation was converted to an order November 2nd approximately. I received order placed email from Ford, but on the backdoor page it says order accepted with dealer, but doesn't show order placed on the time line.

Someone commented on another thread about it that the dealer basically holds all the orders and submits them to Ford based on allocations.

So if that's true, that explains why someone off the street with a 2022 order goes to the front of the line. Because the order actually gets placed rather than sitting in a queue.
I have been wondering about this. Should it be saying "Order Placed? Others i have seen in the back door thread look like mine.

Ford Bronco How is this possible?! Screenshot (3)

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to know when they told you that dealer allocations and various other factors were non-factors. When did they ever say that reservation order is the sole factor in determining who’s order gets built?

they never did and they were pretty clear from the beginning that time stamp is one factor, not the only factor.

Sounds like you are making up your own Karen narrative and making things black and white to justify your stance.
Ford also said that a reservation was not a guarantee one would get his Bronco, ever.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like the kid in The Christmas Story - gets the Little Orphan Annie decoder ring and the final message is drink more Ovaltine! Ford isn't even giving us a reach around!
[Santa strokes a checkmark in box with "Reach around" next to it and the box above it with "TeH GeHy SeKS"]

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry im

A line jumper? All I did was wait to order a 2022 . I have a f150 lease up in July 2022 , and my BIg Bend ,2.3 ,mid pkg ,2door got picked for January 24 week. I didn’t ask for this.
Ford’s utter incompetence pushed you ahead. It’s not your fault. Feel better? Enjoy.

Sponsored

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to know who’s getting fooled? Everybody is acting like they don’t know what’s going on etc but yet here everyone is with pretty much all the detail they could ever want at their fingertips….. and they still complain as though they don’t understand the process.

Say it like it is: you are mad/angry because you aren’t getting your bronco yet. It’s ok to admit this without falsely saying that the system makes no sense and you’re being lied to etc.
Cant agree more. Company can only do what is humanely possible and doing it fairly, considering all circumstances. They also need to protect the interests of their dealers.
What irritates me the most is when people who got the vehicles build trying to flip them the very next day for a hefty profit (10-20K) by investing that small reservation amount. Ideally, company would have wanted that vehicle to go to some one who needed/wanted that vehicle than to some one who is interested in flipping for a sizeable profit. Now in a market like this- I feel it gets more difficult to do a fair allocation.
With all these things in play, i cant say- they are doing a bad job.

HdubyaF

Outer Banks
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150, 2013 Mustang GT & 1984 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There seems to be so many variables that there's not really any way to make sense of who's going to get an build date and when and for what reasons. Size of the dealer, how many allocations, build commodity restraints. I've seen everything from doing all the right builds with a larger dealer and not getting a build date and going against the grain on everything and getting a build date. I know I very well may be pushed back from my 1/24/22 build week but at least I'm in the system and they can only kick that can down the road for so long before it makes it's way down the assembly line
Also a Casco Bay Ford customer with our Bronco in transit, built on 3/3/22, expected to deliver next week. They have been absolutely great to work with. Placed a reservation Dec. 12, 2020 and initially ordered in February 2021. Have you taken delivery yet, if so how did that go?

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also a Casco Bay Ford customer with our Bronco in transit, built on 3/3/22, expected to deliver next week. They have been absolutely great to work with. Placed a reservation Dec. 12, 2020 and initially ordered in February 2021. Have you taken delivery yet, if so how did that go?
my expected delivery was 3/21 before the dates where removed and from what they have said it’s on track. It has shipped So shouldn’t be much longer
Sponsored