Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation date matters, if there's another build at the same dealer with the same specs as yours.

Or at least, I hope so. Haven't seen evidence to the contrary yet. If even identical builds at the same dealer are out of order, then all bets are truly off.

Is this how Ford sold the reservation program to the customers? No. They pulled a fast one. I think they originally intended for the reservation system to function more or less as expected (allocations would have still existed, but would have caused relatively minor changes to the production order). Then the supply crunch blew up Ford's plan, and everything became about building what they could and making sure that all dealers were getting what Ford considers to be a fair share of Broncos. Most inexcusably, they weren't clear and honest about this development in their communications with customers.
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple of dealerships here in West Michigan have Broncos sitting on the lot they are having a hard time selling. And they are not Mannequins.
Link? ADM? Hard to believe anything at or near MSRP would be sitting idle on a lot for any length of time.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems like a lot of confusion.

This one is already built and being transported. But the status hasn't changed in "My Account" and my reservations and orders. . .

Ford Bronco How is this possible?! Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 9.08.07 AM

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buddy of mine ordered a 4 door WT Sasquatch high pack last week, got an email last night with build date of 1-22-22 and a VIN. Never had a reservation.

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw the New Pro-x on the commute home last Night!
Nice!!!! Fully loaded with a Fender Soundsystem pro X with leather for $45k is not bad! Considering prices are up right now!!!
Ford better get it together soon I’m thinking of jumping ship!!!
And it tows 6200k or so
Pro-X?

Sponsored

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Link? ADM? Hard to believe anything at or near MSRP would be sitting idle on a lot for any length of time.
I'm curious too. While I wait the long wait for mine to get pulled I occasionally make the rounds of the dozen or so West Michigan Ford dealers just to see what they have. The only one I've found recently that appears to actually be for sale and not a mannequin or a customer one is a 4dr OB 2.3L soft top non-SAS with a 20k markup. It's very possible I've missed some or the inventories have changed, but nothing I've seen has been a reasonable price.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think Ive been pretty patient through out all this, but I'm getting pretty pissed at Ford. I'm a 7/14 res. At a top 50 dealer in the country with lots of allocation. Their earliest res. That hasn't been picked up. I assumed it was because I was a Mic, 2.7 with Sas, but apparently not if this post is correct.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been thinking about my frustration and stress about this situation that Ford has created in this process and literally my mind was set at ease reading your post. There’s no logic. It’s literally a lottery. @Ford Motor Company doesnt care bc they have all of the cards.
I feel like the kid in The Christmas Story - gets the Little Orphan Annie decoder ring and the final message is drink more Ovaltine! Ford isn't even giving us a reach around! That is my build posted by the OP that I reserved on day 3 ordered in January of 2021, updated to 2022 order in October of 2021 and here I sit broken hearted.......spoke with my fourth sales person since ordering yesterday and was told no build date yet hang in there and let me know if you need anything else. 🤮

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm curious too. While I wait the long wait for mine to get pulled I occasionally make the rounds of the dozen or so West Michigan Ford dealers just to see what they have. The only one I've found recently that appears to actually be for sale and not a mannequin or a customer one is a 4dr OB 2.3L soft top non-SAS with a 20k markup. It's very possible I've missed some or the inventories have changed, but nothing I've seen has been a reasonable price.
I just checked the online inventory at my dealer (N. Illinois) and they have two listed in inventory: a Big Bend and a Black Diamond (I can verify the BD, as I saw it when I drove by there the other day). Both have an "internet price" listed around $30K over MSRP. Now I'm starting to get nervous that they're going to pull some ADM shenanigans on me.

Any recommendations on what I can or should be doing between now and delivery to preempt this?

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco How is this possible?! Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 9.40.36 AM

Got the same email this morning too. Quite surprised!

3/20/21 reservation. 2022 order placed on 11/1. I think my dealer may be a high volume one, since I'm located right next to Los Angeles.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Reservation date matters, if there's another build at the same dealer with the same specs as yours.

Or at least, I hope so. Haven't seen evidence to the contrary yet. If even identical builds at the same dealer are out of order, then all bets are truly off.

Is this how Ford sold the reservation program to the customers? No. They pulled a fast one. I think they originally intended for the reservation system to function more or less as expected (allocations would have still existed, but would have caused relatively minor changes to the production order). Then the supply crunch blew up Ford's plan, and everything became about building what they could and making sure that all dealers were getting what Ford considers to be a fair share of Broncos. Most inexcusably, they weren't clear and honest about this development in their communications with customers.
while I agree at same dealer does hold true, those in front of you still have the same issue there are numerous examples of this happening on here alone and B6G is a really small cross section of the total, its broken. Walk in orders are going to trainwreck monthly dealer allocations aka just use them up while those in the pipeline just hang out.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First day res 12/13 build date finally, not making any excuses for ford but seeing that there have been some hiccups in parts and quality I’m going to sit back and just be patient! It will show when it does.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
Dealer allocation. Welcome to the party
Sponsored