First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VIN-less early reservations are pissed seeing exact same builds, that were ordered within the past two months(no reservation), getting VIN's. For the life of me i just can't understand why.

It's justified. Move along if you don't like it.
Yeah you can understand why. You just don’t want to understand why. There’s a difference. Info has been repeatedly regurgitated over and over and people are in denial and don’t like the explanation.
Sponsored

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Common solutions to cryers:

Remove constraints - “no I’m not settling for something I don’t want”

Change to a dealer that has more allocations - “no I don’t want to”

Looks like you made your choice as to why yours isn’t getting built. Don’t complain anymore.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Common solutions to cryers:

Remove constraints - “no I’m not settling for something I don’t want”[/Q

Change to a dealer that has more allocations - “no I don’t want to”

Looks like you made your choice as to why yours isn’t getting built. Don’t complain anymore.
Move along, champ.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You expect this thread to be an echo chamber?
Why stick around here if this thread bothers you so much? If the mods don't like what folks are posting, they'll step in.....your hypocrisy is grand.

Sponsored

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why stick around here if this thread bothers you so much? If the mods don't like what folks are posting, they'll step in.....your hypocrisy is grand.
It doesn’t really bother me as much. It’s more about how people portray things in black and white when they aren’t. Lots of this sort of thing going around in society right now.

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
I honestly wonder how far Ford looks into it. How many vehicles have been purchased by the person, are they A/Z plan etc. My wife and I ordered the first week of September and got a build date of 1/24/22. The only vehicle I have ever owned that wasn't a Ford was a 2016 Wrangler and I only had that for 3 years. If anyone is curious or cares, we ordered a Cactus grey 4dr Wildtrak, softop, high package, running boards and modular bumper.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have been patient...what kind of BS is this? Bite me, Ford!
  • We understand the overwhelming demand for Ford Broncos.
  • We understood Allocation methods in 2021.
  • We are understanding of commodity restraints.
  • We are understanding of delays because of COVID.
  • We tolerated the poor planning for not having the ways and means to manufacture enough MIC tops to keep up with demand.
  • We sighed when MIC Tops were of substandard quality.
We got upset for the forthcoming 2022 because this was not disclosed upon our initial reservations and WE FEEL LIED TO AND ROBBED!
  • Many of us feel that is a breach in the contract when we initially placed that $100 reservation
  • Allocation methods work against long-standing reservation holders.
  • Failure to serve those that have paid deposits and choosing instead to fulfill NEW orders
Henry Ford must be rolling over in his grave
"You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. "
"Vision without execution is just hallucination. "
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. "
"A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large."
"In the Ford Motor Company, we emphasize service equally with sales. "
Most pertinent to the current situation:
"Be ready to revise any system, scrap any method, abandon any theory, if the success of the job requires it."

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
You must have ordered from a dealership that sells a lot of Fords. Good for you! Also, production is ramping back up so they can hit their 250k/year goal.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everything is NOT on constraint. What YOU want is on constraint, so stop acting like you can’t order certain builds and get it scheduled very quickly.
Ford did not say the first week of Reservations that they are going to Have 2-doors on constraint for 2 years. Ford did not say the 2.7 and SAS would be on constraint, or Lux would be on constraint. In fact they said order the Bronco we want.

The idea of an Reservation and then order is to build and get what I want.

That the whole problem, you can build what I don't want. People with no reservation are building basic Broncos, not what I want.

I am number 4 at my dealer now. Last year, 21 they had enough allocations for my order, just constraints stopped it. Same problem with 22, they have more than enough allocations.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I honestly wonder how far Ford looks into it. How many vehicles have been purchased by the person, are they A/Z plan etc. My wife and I ordered the first week of September and got a build date of 1/24/22. The only vehicle I have ever owned that wasn't a Ford was a 2016 Wrangler and I only had that for 3 years. If anyone is curious or cares, we ordered a Cactus grey 4dr Wildtrak, softop, high package, running boards and modular bumper.
Ford looks at it as far as what is a buildable unit based on parts availability AND timing of those parts matched to an allocation slot in the dealer network. That's the fastest revenue path for Ford.

I've owned 7 Ford vehicles, but only bought two of them new, a 1987 Ranger STX and a 1999 F150. I owned the F150 until 2010. I'm a late 2020 reservation and pre March 19, 2021 order holder. Small dealership allotment plus buildable units dropped a lot of orders behind mine. It's mostly just circumstance.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For fun just found out over the weekend one of my friends had a reservation that was in 99 status because he wanted color matched top for a white bronco. He told me he received an email from Ford that his was in production in January. The dealer tried to steal his reservation and just put the order in and changed it. It was a Big Bend trim. He went and bitched up a storm and the dealer agreed to put his order back and now he is getting his bronco even though he was trying to wait because now his reservation is used up.

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
errr, 10/19 reservation, Im hoping to get mine in 2023

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I don’t understand is the complaining.

Everyone understands that 2 doors are on constraint.

Nobody actually expects Fords to only make one type of Bronco just to fulfill the orders in sequential order. It makes no sense to expect them to do so.

Order complainers are turning into Karen’s. They know the reasons, they understand the reasons, they just don’t like the reality so they continue to whine about it.
How many times do people need to be reminded of "roughly in the same order of reservation". How about I pay all my principal on my Ford loan, then the interest at the end? Think Ford would be ok with that? What's the new term "words matter"?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It doesn’t really bother me as much. It’s more about how people portray things in black and white when they aren’t. Lots of this sort of thing going around in society right now.
Most of us still remember when a man's word was good. You seem to be ok with a changing narrative. Your handle makes total sense now.
Sponsored