First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is sickening what Ford is doing to reservation holders. Their reservation system is a joke. This will be my last Ford if I ever get it. I'll be trading my Ranger in on a Gladiator as soon as humanly possible and my mustang will soon be gone.
A very big Joke, the whole roll out is a joke. Other than first edition reservations, I do not see them meaning anything. If you want a loaded Bronco, the reservation means nothing, as everything is on constraint like 2-door, MIC top, 2.7, LUX, Mod bumper, SAS, Tow.

My dealer has plenty of allocations.

And Iā€™m not saying I donā€™t understand early reservers being upset. Ford all but guaranteed that. But if you want a bronco sooner, make the changes, order another, or youā€™re just going to be stuck. It sucks but thatā€™s the card Ford has dealt.
Ford screwed this up bad. Everything on constraint. Also the big lie that reservations would be filled close to order received. Heck they are building dealer stock before reservations. Ford is what's causing people to be upset.
Sponsored

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A very big Joke, the whole roll out is a joke. Other than first edition reservations, I do not see them meaning anything. If you want a loaded Bronco, the reservation means nothing, as everything is on constraint like 2-door, MIC top, 2.7, LUX, Mod bumper, SAS, Tow.

My dealer has plenty of allocations.

Ford screwed this up bad. Everything on constraint. Also the big lie that reservations would be filled close to order received. Heck they are building dealer stock before reservations. Ford is what's causing people to be upset.
Everything is NOT on constraint. What YOU want is on constraint, so stop acting like you canā€™t order certain builds and get it scheduled very quickly.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everything is NOT on constraint. What YOU want is on constraint, so stop acting like you canā€™t order certain builds and get it scheduled very quickly.
Well let me adjust what is being said. ALL 2 drs are on constraint. So there. If you want a 2dr which most think is a completely different model,it is on constraint

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well let me adjust what is being said. ALL 2 drs are on constraint. So there. If you want a 2dr which most think is a completely different model,it is on constraint
What I donā€™t understand is the complaining.

Everyone understands that 2 doors are on constraint.

Nobody actually expects Fords to only make one type of Bronco just to fulfill the orders in sequential order. It makes no sense to expect them to do so.

Order complainers are turning into Karenā€™s. They know the reasons, they understand the reasons, they just donā€™t like the reality so they continue to whine about it.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It went fast from there, early November confirmation from Ford that my order was in the system and "is one of the early orders for the 2022 Black Diamond" (that got me pretty exited).
Literally everyone with a 2021 order who converted to 2022 got an email saying we are "one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco [INSERT TRIM HERE]". This was misleading boilerplate marketing language and was not intended to confer any new information. It did have the intended effect, in that it misled you into being excited. But if someone's BD Bronco is going to be delayed until 2023, they received the same email with the same "early" language.

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Literally everyone with a 2021 order who converted to 2022 got an email saying we are "one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco [INSERT TRIM HERE]". This was misleading boilerplate marketing language and was not intended to confer any new information. It did have the intended effect, in that it misled you into being excited. But if someone's BD Bronco is going to be delayed until 2023, they received the same email with the same "early" language.
I would like to know whoā€™s getting fooled? Everybody is acting like they donā€™t know whatā€™s going on etc but yet here everyone is with pretty much all the detail they could ever want at their fingertipsā€¦.. and they still complain as though they donā€™t understand the process.

Say it like it is: you are mad/angry because you arenā€™t getting your bronco yet. Itā€™s ok to admit this without falsely saying that the system makes no sense and youā€™re being lied to etc.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to know whoā€™s getting fooled?
For one, the person I was responding to. Also many of the people who posted on several large threads about the email, before we figured out that every single Bronco 2022 order email contained the misleading "early" language.

I'm not angry about not having a Bronco yet. I understand the supply issues completely. Ford's problem from my point of view has been the repeated inadequate, false, and misleading communications. That is fully within Ford's control.

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to give my experience through all of this.

I decided I wanted to get a bronco in late Oct 2021. I did a lot of reading up on the different models and options. I did the build I wanted ( so I thought at the time ) and submitted to my dealership on 10/29/21. The next day on the 30th I went in to talk things over and get the build finalized and submitted. I discovered then that they wanted $5000 over MSRP ( After previously buying 2 vehicles from them ). I spent much of Halloween emailing dealerships in my state to see who was charging over MSRP and who was not. The dealership that wanted over MSRP was Yankee Ford in South Portland Maine.

On 11/3 I went into Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth ME to submit the build I wanted. I got an agreed upon MSRP pricing in writing. Everything was entered and I got my confirmation email from Ford a few hrs later. On 10/15 I submitted some build changes for things I had wanted to change on my build and it was put in as a priority code 19. Those changes where done and I then settled on waiting until early summer to early fall before taking delivery of the Bronco I ordered from what I had been reading everywhere. On 11/18 I got my scheduled build email from Ford for the week of 1/24/22.

This is the build I went with

2 Door Velocity Blue Outer Banks
Modular Bumper
Lux Package
Locking rear diff
Aux switch's
2.7L Engine.
4A option.

Last edited:

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
or this? my truck was built 7/12 , first day res, jan 19 order converstion. 2 door, a second two door for a customer here at my dealership built the day after mine came in three weeks ago. stock retail units will get here before mine. it has been 130 days since it was built and every contact i have at fomoco cant help. worst launch ever.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can only read my email, not anyone else's; so I have no idea what other people's emails from Ford said. Regardless, when I reserved in Sept. '20 and ordered in March '21, I fully expected to be getting delivery in mid to late 2022 based on my dealership's allocation allotment. I expect now to get delivery in late February or mid-March 2022, which is why I remain excited to receive my new bronco in the near term. The emails I referenced DID provide new information. Like everyone else, I was supposed to get an approximate build date for my order by May 2021. In May 2021 I had no confirmation that Ford even had my order. The hammock and flag still didn't give me any confidence. The October and November emails I referenced ARE new information; I have a build week date and a VIN, so the "early" email seems to be accurate and not misleading. I'm also not sure what is misleading about having a VIN.

Keep smiling.

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I donā€™t understand is the complaining.
VIN-less early reservations are pissed seeing exact same builds, that were ordered within the past two months(no reservation), getting VIN's. For the life of me i just can't understand why.

It's justified. Move along if you don't like it.

Oh yea Bronco!

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10/21/214dr BB, 2.7, A51. & ā€˜90 Wrangler V6 MT 4.2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
ADM
Sponsored