Not open for further replies.

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can we all stop trying to find some kind of pattern or logic to this totally illogical situation Ford has created? We don't know, they don't know, nobody knows when your number gets drawn. People think they know, and have seemingly very good knowlege of allocations and ordering and then 9 people will come into a thread and poke holes in every seemingly good theory.

WE DON'T KNOW.

It seems very random, and sometimes, it's ok to say "we don't know, it's random"
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's easy, because Ford screwed over small dealers in favor of shitty big volume dealers.

Next
Ironically I ordered through a small dealer and got mine as well as all the reservation holders there. A friend at a dealer with 600 reservations just now got his last week. We reserved at the same time July 13th

Rho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something with wheels
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can we all stop trying to find some kind of pattern or logic to this totally illogical situation Ford has created? We don't know, they don't know, nobody knows when your number gets drawn. People think they know, and have seemingly very good knowlege of allocations and ordering and then 9 people will come into a thread and poke holes in every seemingly good theory.

WE DON'T KNOW.

It seems very random, and sometimes, it's ok to say "we don't know, it's random"
But dat's no fun.

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have a 4/11 build date and there are a few others in my group that have a 7/14 Reservation. I also placed a $1400 deposit with my dealer over 13 months ago. My Bronco is in production limbo now. Never changed my build. Its clear that the Reservation system is a hoax. There are 3 Bronco's in my neighborhood, and I always see one or two when I am driving around mostly soft tops.

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is anyone with like Badlands/WT or a Lux package will be stuck in limbo until the parts situation is semi-dealt with. This is even if they had a normal week 1 order and did everything right.
I keep hearing this too, but my build is a Badlands Lux with Towing package. All the stuff people say is what is holding theirs up.

Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. 7/19/2020, and nothing. Yeah, there needs to be a dedicated list of who "messed up" their process by changing configurations, or waiting late, or just not getting e-mails or showing up on the website.

And we should see when their orders actually come in, and the data would show at least parts of what's happening.

My guess is anyone with like Badlands/WT or a Lux package will be stuck in limbo until the parts situation is semi-dealt with. This is even if they had a normal week 1 order and did everything right.

What I don't understand is why they won't push the expensive builds through, if they really wanted to screw over their customers for money they're losing res holders with each week that passes by.
My 8/21 res BL Lux just shipped 😬 I think my fairly large dealer has a fairly small amount of Bronco orders for its size which is likely why

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's all about timing and allocations and a stupidly over complicated scheduling system.

The most important lesson here is Ford cares more about the dealers than about customers and a fair reservation system (first come first served)....

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe I’m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crap….
Honestly some of it could be the unwillingness to compromise on accessories or the dealer. Dealers have some level of control on priority.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the purpose of this thread is to stir up discontent by gloating about a claimed 4 month order fulfillment and accusing or mocking those who have waited longer. I look forward to the day I am browsing the forum and see this individual has a line through their screen name for going too far.

I will really enjoy that...

and when they get banned, I hope they remember that I will be chuckling when I notice it.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s very real, 647 days and waiting. If you really had your bronco you would show pictures of it, maybe your the fake news.

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know why I do not have mine. My dealer sat on my order and pushed other orders through.. I am a day 1 reservation holder. I am willing to bet it has something to do with the allocation math. My order for the '22 was not put in until the deadline and now I have a 5/30 build date.

On one hand, it's human nature and i dont blame them. I have a signed PO with a set price. If holding onto an early reservation meant you could get a few more through to sell at retail for more money. Also, dealerships are in the "Relationship" business. This is the first Ford i bought but not the first car i bought from this group. Unfortunately the different shops in the groups don't talk.

Then there is the other side. A signed PO is a contract to purchase. It is in their best interest to submit the order in a timely manner.

I am sure Ford is done with dealers.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice troll post to get everyone fired-up on a Friday.

Bonus points for feigning ignorance on how it could happen and accusing day1 reservation holders of lying about their status.

And more bonus points for using all caps in the title as you are shouting it for us all to hear. What a d-bag.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I’m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crap….
🤡
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.