First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we all stop trying to find some kind of pattern or logic to this totally illogical situation Ford has created? We don't know, they don't know, nobody knows when your number gets drawn. People think they know, and have seemingly very good knowlege of allocations and ordering and then 9 people will come into a thread and poke holes in every seemingly good theory.

WE DON'T KNOW.

It seems very random, and sometimes, it's ok to say "we don't know, it's random"
It's very much blackbox testing at this point. There's always contradicting, he said/she said information. Frankly, it's exhausting sometimes coming onto this forum. I ordered May '21, and for the bulk of last year I completely forgot I even had a Bronco ordered (part of my strategy to speed up time). During '22, I've been way more active here with the prospect of finally getting ordered. Maybe I should go back into my shell.
Sponsored

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They all reserved with Granger. I didn’t which is why I have had mine since October.

**runs and hides**
Congratulations! I reserved with my local high volume dealership in southern Nevada. I have been waiting since 9/2020. With no hope insight.
Would not surprise me to find out they are pushing cancelled orders ahead of reservation holders so they could simple have stock on hand to sell at ADM. But there is nothing I can do but wait... Thanks @FordMotorCompany

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. 2-door Badlands. Hour 10 reservation. No Bronco. Did get VIN# in March after dropping the tow package in February. On my third build week so far, now scheduled for 5/9/22. IF that date sticks and the Bronco gets built that week AND it takes an average of 1-month to be delivered to the dealership, it will be 2 years after the reservation was made when the Bronco can be picked up. Right now I'm sitting at just 647-days.

Ford's system just was/is not fair. Late reservations and those without reservations have rigs, even with many/all constraints. Some have even received their Broncos 5-weeks after walking into a dealership and ordering. Other people with early reservations? Nothing.

Good for you for getting what you wanted.

Thanks for rubbing salt in the wound and calling us liars.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They all reserved with Granger. I didn’t which is why I have had mine since October.

**runs and hides**
BS…. There are tens of thousands of others who had nothing to do with Granger.

Sponsored

Lmack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I acknowledge your post as a way to increase your reaction score on the platform, I will still play your silly game.

Reserved a Wildtrak on 7/26/2020 from a large dealer in TX. I ordered in Jan '21 and reordered in October '21.
No build date yet... I check in with my dealer every month or so and he claims ignorance on why I am not scheduled yet. It's crazy but it's real.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe I’m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crap….
Very easy. Reserve and order a 2-Door, Bad Lands with LUX, tow, 2.7, SAS and modular bumper. Every one of those are constrained options. Also two doors are only 17% of production.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/20/20 reservation date through Serramonte Ford in CA ... no build date yet. I wish I was lying

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My signature tells the tale, just picked it up Saturday finally.

Sponsored

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. 7/19/2020, and nothing. Yeah, there needs to be a dedicated list of who "messed up" their process by changing configurations, or waiting late, or just not getting e-mails or showing up on the website.

And we should see when their orders actually come in, and the data would show at least parts of what's happening.

My guess is anyone with like Badlands/WT or a Lux package will be stuck in limbo until the parts situation is semi-dealt with. This is even if they had a normal week 1 order and did everything right.

What I don't understand is why they won't push the expensive builds through, if they really wanted to screw over their customers for money they're losing res holders with each week that passes by.
Like all of you I am baffled by the process of what’s being built and what’s not. My 2DR BL SAS 2.7 lux was scheduled yesterday. I am a day 2 res holder and placed my order Feb 21. So there is some hope out there for those

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BS…. There are tens of thousands of others who had nothing to do with Granger.
Yeah he must live in a narrow minded universe lol.

Rho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something with wheels
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Moderator should shut this pointless, divisive non-sense down. @Moderator
There's nothing wrong with a bit of discourse, how else do you want to find out about what happens to others? A forum is for information, no matter how you want to consume it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.