Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They said to feel free to walk away from my reservation so they could put my Bronco on their lot to sell to the highest bidder.
Pretty sure that's what most dealers want.
Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, that's good to know. In case it helps: Capitol in Santa Fe and Chalmers in ABQ are the same. Chalmers says to expect their prices to be around MSRP, but they do not have mandatory accessory packages they force you to pay for. I asked Capitol the same questions and they completely refused to talk pricing because they "don't have VINs yet." They said to feel free to walk away from my reservation so they could put my Bronco on their lot to sell to the highest bidder.
That’s good to know. I didn’t ask about any mandatory add ons but I will. I hope these dealers aren’t just telling us what we want to hear now and turn around and try to screw us when the time comes. Not that a car dealership would ever try to screw over a customer.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, can you add this info to the list, this is Longmont Ford. Needless to say that reply kind of ruined their chance at a sale. Tacking on $900 in add-ons and $700 in dealer fees.

9BEB60E7-70E7-4034-B819-E716018E0D4B.jpeg

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, can you add this info to the list, this is Longmont Ford. Needless to say that reply kind of ruined their chance at a sale. Tacking on $900 in add-ons and $700 in dealer fees.

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 9BEB60E7-70E7-4034-B819-E716018E0D4B
Classic mandatory accessory packages. Practically worthless, despite what many dealers will tell you. BTW, they forgot what one dealer tried to impress me with by calling it the "nitro wheels" package. That is soooo cool sounding! :ROFLMAO:

Once again, it underscores the importance of the Ford's pricing plans.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Classic mandatory accessory packages. Practically worthless, despite what many dealers will tell you. BTW, they forgot what one dealer tried to impress me with by calling it the "nitro wheels" package. That is soooo cool sounding! :ROFLMAO:

Once again, it underscores the importance of the Ford's pricing plans.
Ah the classic nitrogen wheels! Coincidence both are full of hot air?

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Columbine Ford in Rifle, CO will be accepting plan prices and MSRP for reservations. They will be requiring additional deposits to order. Won't disclose doc fees, etc. until later after they know pricing. Currently have 60+ reservations.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, that's good to know. In case it helps: Capitol in Santa Fe and Chalmers in ABQ are the same. Chalmers says to expect their prices to be around MSRP, but they do not have mandatory accessory packages they force you to pay for. I asked Capitol the same questions and they completely refused to talk pricing because they "don't have VINs yet." They said to feel free to walk away from my reservation so they could put my Bronco on their lot to sell to the highest bidder.
Good to know about Chalmers. And I'll never even look in Capitols direction now, thanks!

Sponsored
First Name
Abby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gateway Ford in Greeneville, Tennessee, will not have ADM for Broncos reserved at the dealership. There is a $595 doc fee at the dealership, but there are no additional required add-ons or hidden fees. We are family-owned and operated and work according to strict customer-focused values and principles. We would love to be your home for your new Bronco!

First Name
Abby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wayzata, Minnesota: Has not committed to no adms or x-plan pricing yet.
Plymouth, Minnesota: Will honor x-plan pricing.

Question, would a dealership still markup a vehicle, specifically the 2021 Bronco obviously, even after x-plan pricing? Therefore, its important to know their stance on both before changing dealerships?
A dealer cannot add any additional charges above the X plan price without customer's explicit signed consent. Doc fees are regulated for X plan pricing as well.

First Name
Abby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen many dealerships say they will offer Xplan pricing. I’ve also seen many say they will offer Xplan pricing “if” Ford allows it. Does this mean that none of the Dealerships thst have confirmed Xplan are actually for sure until further information is provided from Ford? Sounds like it’s ultimately up to Ford to allow Xplan pricing or not.
So that nasty $ 595 doc fee goes away ?
The maximum doc fee allowed for X plan is $100.
Sponsored