Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Cactus Gray / White 4 door is the exact vehicle I want down to the wash out floors
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1597857376165.png

Beautiful ?, is this 35 inch tires from sasquatch
I think it was noted by someone that they are aftermarket wheels and tires but are in fact 35”s so should be more or less the same.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think some people have it stuck in there heads ,it’s a bronco and that means it has to have a white top .
Sort of follow the crowd mentality.
Yeah it is a Bronco... It's a Bronco thing. But you guys can keep your black tops cuz you know.... That's a Jeep thing.. smh

Or everyone can actually not worry about what other people want for their Bronco's.

And personally, I want a white top. Reminds me of my old '84 Bronco. Back when Ford offered 2-tone paint jobs, which I'd take in a heartbeat as well.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be a few for sure!

My neighbor has been a member of some ladies JEEP off roading club for a while now. They also have monthly "objectives" around learning maintenance, trail repairs or learning driving skills out on the trails. The club founder is apparently an acclaimed off roader locally (I say "apparently" because I don't know her or who ANY off roaders are locally of any sex, not because it's a lady or for any other reason)

Last month I taught her how to weld mild steel (way too expensive to buy the equipment to learn if a friend already has the gear!). I mean, she has a JEEP, so she is probably going to need to learn rust repair any minute now.....

I asked her if they would be opening their group up to be a "Ladies off road group" instead of JEEP specific. She sounded against the idea, but as her JEEP is broken down half the year i'm guessing others have the same situation and it's really about making friends, not being a cult, right? (right?).... RIGHT!
In the area I live, probably 80% of the Jeep wranglers you see are drivEn by ladies.
Never leave the asphalt!!!

Sponsored

Wmneill

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are some pretty thick doors
Ford Bronco Ford Employee Roundup Bronco Event Pics _   2021 Ford Bronco Employee Roundup 118167937_167824221499864_3489522372470915889_n

I only have a Wrangler TJ to compare with. Are the JK/JL doors that thick?
yeah?1 aren't they? id like to see some close ups of where they mount. and like to see pics or a vid of how to remove and put them back on

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Employee Roundup Bronco Event Pics _   2021 Ford Bronco Employee Roundup 118167937_167824221499864_3489522372470915889_n

I would love the leave the front and back row roof panels ON and take the whole BACK SECTION of the roof OFF with all the windows rolled down.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one who is loving cactus grey, but is wondering how I will describe it when I go to pick up carry out. “I’ll be in the grey/green/bluish suv...actually is your parking lot in the sun or shade?” ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah it is a Bronco... It's a Bronco thing. But you guys can keep your black tops cuz you know.... That's a Jeep thing.. smh

Or everyone can actually not worry about what other people want for their Bronco's.

And personally, I want a white top. Reminds me of my old '84 Bronco. Back when Ford offered 2-tone paint jobs, which I'd take in a heartbeat as well.
Yep I don’t get it. I personally prefer the black painted hard top but man does the white top look bad ass on the cactus grey!

I think this is one of the things that make the damn Bronco so dang appealing, it has a wide variety of looks and packages that appeal to many different peeps, not sure why anyone would hate on someone’s choice or opinion on what’s cool or not!
Rock the white top and be proud
It’s a bronco man!

Sponsored

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Says the guy with a white truck ....

Kidding, but I also don't understand why black would be the default color for a top either. Super hot in the summer, and sometimes you have to park with the top on and not in the shade.

The gray looks a little weird but if it will absorb 10% or 20% less heat, then I see no reason I would opt for black. It's either default carbonized gray MIC or white if offered (and reasonably priced)

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely. Surprised at how many chameleon colors they have in the lineup. Area 51, anti matter blue and cactus grey combine for about 15 different shades all by themself.
Agreed. I think the first pic and second to last pic is antimatter blue. I first assumed shadow black but looking closely, I'm seeing blue on the edges where the sun is reflecting. Antimatter blue is one of the colors I'm considering but I'm having a hard time knowing what it will look like in person. Or it could be just the sky reflecting a blue color.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No those are not factory rims on either of the demo trucks.

These are the factory Squash rims:
The following comment is pure speculation and maybe someone can prove me wrong but I am assuming the Sasquatch wheel is equal to that of the Raptor which is +34mm. The aftermarket wheels we are seeing on the "preproduction" examples are more than likely +1mm maybe even -12mm which makes them look more agressive. A 33mm difference is roughly 1.3 inches.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one who is loving cactus grey, but is wondering how I will describe it when I go to pick up carry out. “I’ll be in the grey/green/bluish suv...actually is your parking lot in the sun or shade?” ?
Just says its the primer colored brand new Bronco in the parking lot.
Sponsored