First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a video sharing my personal experience owning both. I guess if you look at a 2 door car versus 4 door car or maybe a 2 door truck versus a 4 door. Usually there is a big difference in the vehicles. But not so much for the Broncos and I had people asking me on my YouTube channel asking me to make a video.
BTW, Great video. I had a great time sharing my love for the bronco with my brother this past weekend at Moab. We watched to the 2dr and 4dr perform well. I think that he walked away with a new appreciation for the vehicle that his company is producing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BTW, Great video. I had a great time sharing my love for the bronco with my brother this past weekend at Moab. We watched to the 2dr and 4dr perform well. I think that he walked away with a new appreciation for the vehicle that his company is producing.
Thank you appreciate the nice comments.

Tneil

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I appreciate reading people's views about the Bronco compared to Jeeps. I did a lot of research about this just to get a sense of the differences. It isn't a competition for me. I just was happy to know that the Bronco holds its own in many ways. If you buy one or the other good for you. I prefered the Bronco, but that in no way means I wouldn't consider a Jeep in the future.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah - you can actually buy or order one and get it produced. With dual tops, painted tops, and even tow packages.

How do they do that? The wonders of this world …
Maybe because they have been building them for 50 years and don't have a 2-year backlog?

DUUUVAL95

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately most here are not getting the thread message. The MESSAGE is Wrangler owners do not sell your Wrangler and lets keep the Broncos to their own. And Yes the Wrangler owners should be pissed since they were the only ones in the market and now they have to listen to what your saying is comparing one over the other.
Doesn’t make the thread message sound any better, especially since you elaborated on the original post, lol. Why can’t Wrangler owners want and get a Bronco? I just don’t understand the disdain for one over the other. I love my Wrangler and I’ve always wanted a Bronco, that’s why I bought one.
Owning a Bronco doesn’t mean you’re part of an elite group anymore than owning a Wrangler does, lol

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those poor dumb Wrangler owners...:rolleyes:

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Doesn’t make the thread message sound any better, especially since you elaborated on the original post, lol. Why can’t Wrangler owners want and get a Bronco? I just don’t understand the disdain for one over the other. I love my Wrangler and I’ve always wanted a Bronco, that’s why I bought one.
Owning a Bronco doesn’t mean you’re part of an elite group anymore than owning a Wrangler does, lol
Great response LOL I am just being funny in the end that’s all. And yeh it would be nice if only a select few owned the Broncos 😂. And all the Jeep people think these are not so great😁. I think it’s funny how including myself we have to use the Jeep as the comparison that’s the gist of it😬

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you appreciate the nice comments.
Keep the videos coming love the content your putting out the exhaust you got for both broncos sounds great

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I got into wheeling in ‘95 all I could afford was a Suzuki Samurai. You could pick up a mint one for $1000, and for another $1000 you could lift it, get a locker and a set of 33’s. I joined a “Jeep club” and Samurais were kinda new to the wheeling scene. I got a lot of negative comments and insults, assuming mostly in fun, but it didn’t take long for them to earn respect amongst the jeeps. Same will happen with the Bronco once they start wheeling together.

Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The JL is not bad at all on the highway. The 2 door JL is eh, but the 4 door is much better and the 392 is even better than that. Surprisingly can handle high speed cornering better than you'd think. I was shocked after the first few turns I took, especially having already owned a JL for the previous four years.
Not all JL’s are easy to drive in the highway. The steering box issue has got to be addressed by Jeep. I have had nothing but issues with mine. I wouldn’t consider damn near being pushed into semi’s safe. I can no longer drive mine on the highway.

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

man’s careful what you wish for… Broncos are everywhere now. They have 11 at the dealership, I see 3-4 every day on the way to work. They aren’t going to be rare for long
good. once the scarcity problem disappears and they started filling up dealer lots I'll be much happier. I refuse to pay ADM on any vehicle. once the market calms down I'm in.

I'm not even a fan of MSRP so I'm keepin my powder dry for now and keep watchin the market.
Sponsored