Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That was really interesting. Thanks for sharing. It’s too bad that when it came to the rear he got mixed up and reviewed the Sports rear end.
I noticed that too. I thought he was about to go in to a review of the Sport, but whoever gave him the video made a mistake. The back of the Bronco looks so much better than the Sport.

NH-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video and description of the new Bronco.

As an owner of six Jeeps, I've always thought that there should have been another edition offered from Jeep, another option package. I guess I've grown a little tired of the Jeep design, but more importantly is the steering. The design is rugged, works well and is easy and cost effective to modify. But, for me as my daily driver and hundreds of thousands of miles over the years, rack and pinion steering and independent front suspension would have been a big deal for me if it were offered from Jeep. I would be willing to give up a percentage of off road articulation for a better on road driving experience. Obviously Ford has done a Great job with this Bronco and it looks like it will handle anything that I'm accustomed to doing off roading.
Can't wait to build and price my new Bronco.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that too. I thought he was about to go in to a review of the Sport, but whoever gave him the video made a mistake. The back of the Bronco looks so much better than the Sport.
Maybe seeing the rear end of the Bronco instead of Bronco Sport would bump his rating up into the 9's :eek:

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait a minute, He is looking at a 3/4 view of the side/rear of a Bronco Sport and doesn’t realize he has switched to a completely different vehicle? How is that possible for a normal person, let alone a designer? Color me unimpressed, regardless of his previous work.

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't take him serious. Reviewed the back of the Sport. He should do some research on what he's reviewing especially because it's been reviewed a lot over the past month+.

Just my opinion

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco Sport is not the Bronco. ?

Ford Bronco 6th Gen Bronco design praised by renowned car designer Frank Stephenson 1598018970956

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't know anything about design, but if you're a renowned car designer, you should have picked up on the fact that the rear ends look different and ask yourself "Is this the same car?" No, it is not! LOL... #justsayin

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A true professional would take the trouble to know what exactly he is reviewing!

It’s like eating a pancake while opining on a cheesecake ?

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
renowned car designer, you should have picked up on the fact that the rear ends look different
But it’s not a rear end photo! It’s a 3/4 that clearly also shows the Sport‘s driver side!