First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't find the link to the spreadsheet. Please can anyone let me know what it is?
Thanks!
Sponsored

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Function_7, Pretty cool that I'm 62/1139 right behind you. I got my "built" email last Thursday. Hope they will ship sooner than later. I'm going by Rail...
You don't know how excited this makes me. For the first time since January people with our blend date are seeing movement. I'm hoping that means I will see some movement soon also, but I'm also trying no to get my hopes up too high.
Congrats! I hope yours is on its way to you soon!

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got someone useful on Ford CS, I called Saturday and the one gal said they can't tell anyone EDD over the phone, and when I called back, the new person told me she has never heard it been called an edd and that it was an eta. Then someone came to her door asking if they were OK and I got hung up on after listening to that conversation.
I called today, and the person i talked to is also waiting on her bronco. She said that there is now no edd listed, the May 20-26 window isn't there anymore, it shows produced but not built. She also suggested not going through financing process again to be ready, as there is no current edd, and it won't make it from Michigan to Saskatchewan in the time frame. She was super honest, and used common sense and I actually walked away frustrated with Ford, but happy to have called.
Side note for Canadians- she is also going to check in and see if Ford Canada is giving away things like Ford US. I told her that US customers have gotten Ford pass points, gift cards and such. She is going to call me back this afternoon once she talks to a few people.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just updated the spreadsheet and am both alarmed and irritated (more so the latter) at how few folks in the 1/25 and 1/26 blends have been built. It seems that no one else around me on either end for several lines has. The only thing I can think of is that I was in some fortuitous parking spot on the mountain 😣 Or that I started reaching out to Chat twice a week....
JerseyGirl and myself were built in that week. it's beyond frustrating, mostly from a financing standpoint now with the rates increasing, but the overall uncertainty around when our rigs will show up. Thank goodness I don't have an expiring vehicle lease...@Ford Motor Company VERY POOR FORM.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good morning 01/24/22 group, Everyone that’s currently still on chip owed any updates on your end? anyone currently on shipping hold anything on your end?
Sending positive vibes to everybody this week.
My EDD was one of the ones that reverted back to April from May. But now instead of “micro chip hold” it says “pending update”…..🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My EDD was one of the ones that reverted back to April from May. But now instead of “micro chip hold” it says “pending update”…..🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻
Were you built and then moved from May to April or are you still in production?

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you built and then moved from May to April or are you still in production?
Still “in production”….. but before there was a specific “microchip hold” message, which now just says “pending update”

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Function_7, Pretty cool that I'm 62/1139 right behind you. I got my "built" email last Thursday. Hope they will ship sooner than later. I'm going by Rail...
Just chatted with Ford, the estimated ship date is May 31 with an ETA to the dealer in SOUTH GEORGIA of June 6? Must be a very fast train!

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Talked to my dealer just a few minutes ago. Per their system my Bronco is built and will be shipped next Monday, the 23rd.

Neither of the tracking apps have updated yet.
Mine is the exact timeline. Convoy as I am in IL. Let's gooo! Would be sweet to get this thing before memorial day.

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn't read too far into the "built" status speeding up delivery. I've been built since March 6th. The EDD that was in the accompanying email just past this last week. When I called Ford customer relations all I'm told is I'm on "convoy delay". No real answers were provided other than new delivery windows that come up empty every week.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine said that too earlier today but now is back to a “micro chip” hold.

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wouldn't read too far into the "built" status speeding up delivery. I've been built since March 6th. The EDD that was in the accompanying email just past this last week. When I called Ford customer relations all I'm told is I'm on "convoy delay". No real answers were provided other than new delivery windows that come up empty every week.
Yeah, built here since late March. All the past support personnel were able to tell me previously that it was affected by a convoy delay but today when I reached out they did not see that. Wonder if my bronco finally got moved lots? Who knows but this is a discouraging mess.
Sponsored