RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer just gave me a call, ETA June 16th. Still no build email, still shows "in production" on pizza tracker. Mods have popped, and tear tag available.
Right there with ya. Same delivery date estimate, no “built” email, picture email, “in production” on all sites, mods alive, and tear tag present 🤷‍♂️ .
Sponsored

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are there at the Automotive Terminal. :D

Hopefully last few miles happen quickly. In my case with my dealership, another Bronco took about 8 days for delivery to the dealer last month. My rep said she has seen fives days to three weeks before being released from terminal.
Ohh Boy!!! Here we go! Let's hope for something closer to 5 days. Three weeks seems excessive. I wish there was a way to track them from here to dealer lot. Good luck my friend, we are almost there.

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right there with ya. Same delivery date estimate, no “built” email, picture email, “in production” on all sites, mods alive, and tear tag present 🤷‍♂️ .
Same. Same. Same. SAME.

Called marketing and they said it's done, no chip holds or anything. Should be getting the Built email soon.

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same. Same. Same. SAME.

Called marketing and they said it's done, no chip holds or anything. Should be getting the Built email soon.
Same! They just tell me to “keep checking”

aonorato

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Built 5/10, shipped via rail with an ETA of 5/26-6/1 to West Chester, PA. I received the built email after I already knew it was built, and received the end of line picture after it was shipped. Fingers crossed it shows up ASAP!

[Day 2 reservation, bumped to '22, order confirmed 10/13/21> added Sasquatch> 2 door Black Diamond 7MT in velocity blue (original order was antimatter blue)> roof racks >tow package]

Last edited:
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Liberty CRD, Aveo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
5/11 blend, no update from in production on the ford tracker or the backdoor link, but order tracker app showed delivered so I swung by the dealer tonight and boom! Hopefully they prep it tomorrow and give me a call

20220518_205255.jpg

aonorato

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
shipping to PA seems to be happening pretty quick. Hoping i am in your situation and my bronco just shows up at the dealership in the next couple days.

Congrats
I'm hoping the same for myself!!!

Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmm, thanks for letting me know, maybe I still have the container number for CSX because I didn't know it transferred. Or does the container stay the same?
From what I understand (and I can’t find a reference now), once it gets to blue island but needs to go further west, it transfers to a different rail company. I’m not aware of any other than CSX that can be tracked. And to MN is via BNSF. I’d say there’s a good chance you’re tracking the rail car number that no longer applies to your bronco, but that’s just a (barely) educated guess.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer called me 2 days ago
Tear Tags yesterday
Email from ford today

so a 2.5 / 3 day process for me

JlSmit

Black Diamond
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got a super detailed updated from the chat. my bronco is on ramp 4g in Michigan today, and will head out soon via cassens transport. ETA May 20-26. They even gave me a tracking number for the transport company but I haven’t found a place to insert it on their website.
That’s great news! I see you’re located in Toronto. I’m in Newfoundland, and my status changed to shipped on the Ford tracker on May 12, with an ETA of June 9-15. But still pending and ASN status on OrderTrak. I’m curious to know if mine also shipped via cassens. My dealer said I would be lucky if I saw it before the end of June. I ask him why he gotta be so negative lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: