First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well…here’s the second Florida bronco built! Just checked my ford tracker on the way back from the beach with the wife and the doggo.

CE6E2767-9536-4411-8B11-C401A7B4611B.png
Yay!!!
Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well…here’s the second Florida bronco built! Just checked my ford tracker on the way back from the beach with the wife and the doggo.

CE6E2767-9536-4411-8B11-C401A7B4611B.png
Hahahaha I won I will be the last Floridian to get his bronco 😤😤😤😆😆😆😩😩😩☠☠☠⚰⚰⚰

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group homer-simpsons

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyone still waiting - rest assured I am always out there, somewhere, still “in production”.
Your Bronco must be parked next to mine. Still stuck in production.

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Okay 1/17ers, I have a few questions to ask and I am afraid to ask them anywhere else on the forum because of the Brosephs. I have a six year old who I'm having to pick up and put in my Bronco every time he rides with me. Originally, I was looking at side steps, but it looks like the 2 DR ones might have the step too far forward for him to use. so here are my questions.

1. Do people use rock rails as steps?
2. Am I really looking for a nerf bar?
3. Or am I really looking for sidesteps?
4. When I get said magical accessory, are they hard to install or do I need to pay someone to do it? (I used to do all the maintenance on my old Bronco, which had the coolest step, but broke off on an embankment and kept my truck from flipping in the ice).
5. Is there something I can get to attach like a jump strap to help him pull himself up?

I am so happy that there is movement on Mud/Dirt/Ice Mountain, I mean, I'm glad that your Broncos are finally seeing the sunlight after being inside the climate controlled warehouses for so long. 😉

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
YESTERDAY I decided I was tired of waiting for my Bronco and contacted a dealer about buying a different car.

TODAY I got my built email. Smh.
I asked about ordering a 23 but nothing has happened…😜

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay 1/17ers, I have a few questions to ask and I am afraid to ask them anywhere else on the forum because of the Brosephs. I have a six year old who I'm having to pick up and put in my Bronco every time he rides with me. Originally, I was looking at side steps, but it looks like the 2 DR ones might have the step too far forward for him to use. so here are my questions.

4. When I get said magical accessory, are they hard to install or do I need to pay someone to do it? (I used to do all the maintenance on my old Bronco, which had the coolest step, but broke off on an embankment and kept my truck from flipping in the ice).
5. Is there something I can get to attach like a jump strap to help him pull himself up?

I am so happy that there is movement on Mud/Dirt/Ice Mountain, I mean, I'm glad that your Broncos are finally seeing the sunlight after being inside the climate controlled warehouses for so long. 😉
Some aftermarket rock rails may be wide enough to act as a step. If you can find some take off OEM you can look at the IAG or AR steps (you can adjust them along the rock rails to where you need them to be). Both of these should be easy self installs.

I've seen handles/straps but not sure the ones I've seen would be much help for a 6 year old, unless he's had a massive growth spurt and is abnormally tall.

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was going to try to make something on my cricut, but my design idea is WAY outside of my skillset.
Same!! I’m really not good with mine. 😂🤣
I was really hoping that I could pay some one with more talent than myself.

Sponsored

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

1. I don't think you want to really be looking at rock rails for this. Some rock rails might incorporate a step but they usually don't stick out far enough to be used that way.
2. A nerf bar is probably a better fit for your needs since your main concern is aiding the rear passenger and, as you have found, the rear seat is an afterthought for the step placement on a two door.
3. I think what you're really looking for is running boards, which is a fairly wide and flat step that runs the entire length of the door. I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old, and I will be installing running boards.
4. You can definitely install it yourself.
5. Yes, there are grab handles, parachute cords, ect., that you could install on the roll bar for him to help pull himself up.

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs