tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So close but still far away to get to the built status..with all the movement hopefully soon
Sponsored

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look up the dealer in the forum. For some reason I recall people having issues with either a Yes Ford or a Huntington Ford. Most of the time a dealer that was willing to sign all that will keep to that pricing.

As regards to rights, technically you have none. The dealer doesn’t have to sell to you even if you have a reservation. They have consequences for not selling to you but it’s up to them.
Uhhhh think you got the wrong guy? I haven’t had a problem with my dealer.? Not yet anyway! Plus I am buying on z plan. My brother works for ford.

Keith23

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got the shipped email this morning at 4:56am. Never got the built email. Was on plant hold with eta to be released from plant hold 6/17-6/23. Rotation number 7114 , 4/21 Blend date. Ford email says 7/3-7/9 to dealership. Order tracker app changed to in transit.🫣

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received my Built email this morning at 4:12am. Expected delivery is June 14-20.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished my weekly check-in with Ford chat, still showing a chip hold with an EDD of 7/31. On a positive note, really happy to see folks, especially in this group, getting more and more build emails.

Sponsored

Keith23

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got the shipped email this morning at 4:56am. Never got the built email. Was on plant hold with eta to be released from plant hold 6/17-6/23. Rotation number 7114 , 4/21 Blend date. Ford email says 7/3-7/9 to dealership. Order tracker app changed to in transit.🫣
Emailed dealership for rail car info and they said they saw I received the shipped email but in their tracking system it still shows it’s on plant hold…

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished my weekly check-in with Ford chat, still showing a chip hold with an EDD of 7/31. On a positive note, really happy to see folks, especially in this group, getting more and more build emails.
I don’t even bother checking anymore, and seeing you basically have the same build as me, with a much better place in line, doesnt give me any hope at getting a built email any time soon. ☹

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know if there’s a way to track after it gets to the rail yard destination? Mine got to the rail yard yesterday but of course I’m now away until Monday

Sponsored

Laymo

Big Bend
First Name
Laymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara/2011 jeep wrangler sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just received my Built email this morning at 4:12am. Expected delivery is June 14-20.
Same here. Went from daily to weekly checks after being told I'm with the chip holders group. I just keep hoping they surprise me and move it up. Give me some of the summer in it pleassse.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve checked CSX a few times now.

Currently in Gibson, IN with no further ETA. So, slow going. (Left MI on 5/29)

smittybust

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Crosstour
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BABY PIC!!! Currently on a rail car between Indiana and Illinois, ETA of 6/20-26 to Las Vegas.
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. Bronco Baby Pic

4/21 Blend, Built Email 5/30, Shipped Email 6/4. BTW, time stamp on the photo is 5/1 10:31 am.

Broncoholic79

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BABY PIC!!! Currently on a rail car between Indiana and Illinois, ETA of 6/20-26 to Las Vegas.
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. Bronco Baby Pic

4/21 Blend, Built Email 5/30, Shipped Email 6/4. BTW, time stamp on the photo is 5/1 10:31 am.
Just got mine today too. Shes in a rail yard waiting for her royal chariot to the dealer;)
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 0A224940-1CB8-4EB0-A979-E4C1D536D162

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to see ppl getting some results. The idea of having a Bronco built in late April but sitting in a lot until late July or early August blows. Guess we have to look at it similar to sitting on a dealership lot for months... Just sucks
Sponsored