Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you guys feel the Wildtrak us worh the $7k more with the options it comes with?
I think that depends on what you are going to use it for.

Badlands is more catered to crawling rocks and difficult trails like Rubicon.

Wildtrak is more suited to high speed dessert runs and playing in the sand.

Me in my own head, I would probably find running around the desert and playing in the sand more fun than rock crawling so to me Wildtrak would be worth it. And that is because I am totally new to this kind of vehicle. I think a novice like me would have more fun playing in the sand and dunes then crawling up a trail
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands will be more expensive than the Wildtrak. I'm expecting it to be closer to the price of the FE.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you guys feel the Wildtrak us worh the $7k more with the options it comes with?
I was set on the BD, then thought about BL because of the 33s and options for the painted hard top because u can’t get that on the BD, then looking at the wildtrak I’m really debating on getting that with no other options..
Seems like good value to me

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think when you compair the 2 it comes down to which package is most important to your needs. I would probably go Badlands especially since Sasquatch probably won't be a huge price jump being that it has 95% of it already.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m also curious if the Wildtrack will have other off-road advantages in suspension tuning etc. otherwise isn’t a base+V6+Sasquatch going to be the same off-road? I don’t see that being possible.

Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was set on the BD, then thought about BL because of the 33s and options for the painted hard top because u can’t get that on the BD, then looking at the wildtrak I’m really debating on getting that with no other options..
Seems like good value to me
That would work if you’re getting a two door. But if you’re getting a four-door all four doors are coming with canopy tops so the additional dollars to add the hardtop and painted will definitely increase the cost along with all the other add-ons that will be offered

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands will price out more expensive than the wildtrak by at least a couple G's. If you can spec a badlands to a wildtrak at the exact same price, there is absolutely no point to the wildtrak. B&P will reveal all

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would work if you’re getting a two door. But if you’re getting a four-door all four doors are coming with canopy tops so the additional dollars to add the hardtop and painted will definitely increase the cost along with all the other add-ons that will be offered
Yep 2 door for me...

canuk688

First Edition
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you upgrade the BL to the 2.7L? Also wondering if you can get electronic locking R and F diff + Sway disconnect without getting Sasquatch (its confusing since Sasq lists electronic front and rear locking.. but the BL its listed as standard).

Sponsored

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few things to take note:
Mid package is going to be a big difference in price. All the little stuff there will add up.
The “high clearance” lift will likely be the big difference between squatch and non-squatch badlands. That is in there, too.
The carpet in the higher models will be seen as an upgrade because it will likely dampen sound better than the rubber will.
There might also be some minor styling differences inside.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m also curious if the Wildtrack will have other off-road advantages in suspension tuning etc. otherwise isn’t a base+V6+Sasquatch going to be the same off-road? I don’t see that being possible.
The wildtrak has 2 more GOAT modes than base, and has the 210 axles standard

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep 2 door for me...
Then I believe it’s going to be standard which is great for you. My problem is I need the hardtop or the modular top and I unfortunately might be downgrading from the Badlands into either the Outer Banks or the black diamond and put on the add-ons from there. I want to stay somewhere in the price range but I do want a 12 inch screen but I heard you can also get the sass Lift kit which is 2 inches done from the factory without actually getting the Sasquatch package. There’s gonna be so many people trying to configure different ways to get the best price of what they want but I’m sure the site will be crashed for a long time even worse than just pre-order

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think that depends on what you are going to use it for.

Badlands is more catered to crawling rocks and difficult trails like Rubicon.

Wildtrak is more suited to high speed dessert runs and playing in the sand.

Me in my own head, I would probably find running around the desert and playing in the sand more fun than rock crawling so to me Wildtrak would be worth it. And that is because I am totally new to this kind of vehicle. I think a novice like me would have more fun playing in the sand and dunes then crawling up a trail
I’m in the same boat. My predicament is I don’t have sand dunes to play on up in Ohio, but we do have lots of forests and trails in the area so I waver between wild trak and badlands. I do prefer the 33 inch all terrains On badlands for commuting over 35 inch mud tires on Sasquatch.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few things to take note:
Mid package is going to be a big difference in price. All the little stuff there will add up.
The “high clearance” lift will likely be the big difference between squatch and non-squatch badlands. That is in there, too.
The carpet in the higher models will be seen as an upgrade because it will likely dampen sound better than the rubber will.
There might also be some minor styling differences inside.
I still think the "high clearance" lift is simply larger bump stops. Marketing guys are creative. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored