The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm trying to figure out why Wildtrak is $7k more then the Badlands? It doesn't even have the weather proof seats, flooring and drain plugs. It doesn't come with the steel moduler bumper either.

What am I missing? You can't say Sasquatch because the Badlands has 95% of the Sasquatch. Just missing slightly bigger bump stops and 35 inch tires. Thats it.

I know it has the 2.7 and auto. But the Badlands has the sway bar disconnect. And all those other goodies I mentioned. Im sure I'm missing something.
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm trying to figure out why Wildtrak is $7k more then the Badlands? It doesn't even have the weather proof seats, flooring and drain plugs. It doesn't come with the steel moduler bumper either.

What am I missing? You can't say Sasquatch because the Badlands has 95% of the Sasquatch. Just missing slightly bigger bump stops and 35 inch tires. Thats it.

I know it has the 2.7 and auto. But the Badlands has the sway bar disconnect. And all those other goodies I mentioned. Im sure I'm missing something.
Believe in 4 door it also comes with modular hard top as standard.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Believe in 4 door it also comes with modular hard top as standard.
Ok. I forgot that. Im looking at 2 door though.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sasquatch, Mid Package, 2.7TT, 10 Speed, different top.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak also comes with the painted shadow black hard top

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wildtrak has 2.7, Auto, Sasquatch Package, Mid Package, Modular hardtop... all above BL
It doesn't have sway bar disconnect though right? Im also surprised that it doesn't have the weather proof interior.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you guys feel the Wildtrak us worh the $7k more with the options it comes with?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7L EcoBoost engine
10-speed automatic transmission with Trail Control
35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain
Mid Package
Modular Shadow Black-painted hard top - This is probably $2500+ right here for a painted hardtop
Wildtrak hood graphic

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sasquatch, Mid Package, 2.7TT, 10 Speed.
Figure $2.5k-$3k for mid package, $1.5k for auto, $2k for bigger engine, $2k for modular hard top, $1k-$1.5k for bigger tires and fenders. Offset those additions for vehicle armor on badlands and sway bar.
It also seems like the carpeted floors and cloth seats are considered an upgrade over drain plugs and vinyl.

Sponsored

Deadfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350, 2007 HD Road King, 2013 370Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't have sway bar disconnect though right? Im also surprised that it doesn't have the weather proof interior.
Correct...Badlands has swaybar disco and rubber floor with drains and some kind of other(?) or different(?) suspension. I still haven't figured out if the suspension is the same as the Squatch. Also, Wildtrak has "Sport" mode that BL doesn't have, and BL has "Rock Crawl" that WT doesn't.

I'm also trying to figure out which of these 2 trims I'm going to end up with :LOL:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
YES!

When the online configurator comes online and you add all the wildtrak standard options to BL, I bet the BL will be more $$

Do you guys feel the Wildtrak us worh the $7k more with the options it comes with?

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Marketing....promoting it’s the model with Baja. Auto, 2.7, modular hardtop, mid and sas. If you work out predicted math even if you short change it looks about right.
Transmission probably will 1200-1500. 2.7 1000, modular hardtop (comparing to Jeep) $1800-2000, sas tires alone $1200, mid 1500-2000, then the rest of sas and Baja difference just for marketing.