Sponsored

Why aren’t more companies capitalizing on Ford’s issues?

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I were Jeep, I'd go full Don Draper / Mad Men / Jaguar-pitch meme with it.

A7tF5hf.jpg
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... you can't operate with only 50 or 60% of your workers showing up.....
We operated with less than that. For a few weeks it was very slow, but with no politicians telling us we couldn't operate it didn't take long to be back up to full capacity and setting new volume records. After a while people decided earning a paycheck was worth it.

OP
OP
Broncadonk MKG

Broncadonk MKG

Black Diamond
First Name
Mikayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really had a hard time deciding what emoticon to respond with on that one. 👍 for the tax dollars, 🤣 for the "get lost" comment or 🤮 at the word "ma'am" LOL. I'm only 37... that's not ma'am territory yet, is it? I get it's a respectful way to address someone you don't know, but oh man that word gives me extra grey hairs every time I hear it!
Yooo I call everyone sir or ma’am. And not from military habits either. From my time as a car salesman. I’ll literally call teenagers sir or ma’am idgaf. But I’ll call people “bro” or “dude” equally as much, which are gender neutral IMO

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw a post on IG yesterday that a company Advanced Fiberglass Concepts (@advfiberglass) is working on a few designs. But, as most speculated - it's gonna be a while. They have a Bronco in the shop though. So, they're one step ahead.

Ford Bronco Why aren’t more companies capitalizing on Ford’s issues? Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.21.03 AM
Ford Bronco Why aren’t more companies capitalizing on Ford’s issues? Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.21.30 AM

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw a post on IG yesterday that a company Advanced Fiberglass Concepts (@advfiberglass) is working on a few designs. But, as most speculated - it's gonna be a while. They have a Bronco in the shop though. So, they're one step ahead.

Ford Bronco Why aren’t more companies capitalizing on Ford’s issues? Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.21.30 AM
They currently have 2 hood styles with the front slit version on their 5-axis cnc mill. The roof is in the design stages along with front fenders and rear quarters. I'm hoping they can get some prototypes knocked out by SEMA time.
Sponsored