Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus and E350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No question it's top of the line and I was considering, but I'm going Badlands....I'm going to be using this on-road more than off and nothing the Raptor offers is worth more than the Badlands provides, for my needs. I really want the tube doors, too, and I can get them easily for the BL. As far as speed goes, eh...I have a Rivian on the way and that makes the Raptor look like a 2 cylinder vehicle...lol...
I've seen a Rivian up close, it's FUgly! it looks like a surprised robot.😂😂😂
Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you do know that the doors on the warthog and base bronco are the same right?

So if the tube door fits in the base bronco, then it will fit on the warthog.
are you sure about that? We can order tube doors for what looks like all the models but the raptor...perhaps on the ford site they're not an option for what reason? it'd be great if we could include them with the order...

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen a Rivian up close, it's FUgly! it looks like a surprised robot.😂😂😂
it is a robot...but for all those hyping 418 HP and 15mpg...how about 0-60 in 3 seconds and over 800HP? It can more than handle off-road anything...

The bronco is better looking, I will not deny that....reason why I'm getting a bronco, too. Settling in on the Badlands nicely loaded...if I wasn't getting a Rivian, I'd get the Raptor, provided you can get rubber mats and can wash it out with a hose like the BLs...

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Straight line speed k. I'm not sure it's wise to compare apples to oranges with these two. I mean in every other conceivable metric one of them falls flat on it's face....just sayin'.
That's why I need them both...lol. No joke...the Raptor is awesome...but the Badlands really has all I'm looking for when I load it up nicely...

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We know, we know. You tell us this in every Raptor thread posted.
Love the color of your mustang, btw...I'm thinking eruption green for the bronco but something about the cyber orange is pretty cool....and unique....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
doors are the same. Ford engineers has mentioned this many times.

unable to order the tube doors with the warthog is prob a glitch they did not account for

are you sure about that? We can order tube doors for what looks like all the models but the raptor...perhaps on the ford site they're not an option for what reason? it'd be great if we could include them with the order...

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Love the color of your mustang, btw...I'm thinking eruption green for the bronco but something about the cyber orange is pretty cool....and unique....
Thanks, it's Orange Fury, slightly different than Cyber Orange, but not by much.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Badlands hardtop even more so now with the 2" lift and fixing up the possible weak points, And 35x12.5x17's, but man. The abilities and flex/wheel travel of the Raptor is special. I could always get a tune to match the power numbers with the 2.7, but that suspension is nice. 🤤🤤

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, it's Orange Fury, slightly different than Cyber Orange, but not by much.
I know there's a slight difference but any bright orange is sharp and keeps the vehicle unique. My kids really like the cyber orange for the bronco....

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my Badlands hardtop even more so now with the 2" lift and fixing up the possible weak points, And 35x12.5x17's, but man. The abilities and flex/wheel travel of the Raptor is special. I could always get a tune to match the power numbers with the 2.7, but that suspension is nice. 🤤🤤
Weak points?...even with sasquatch upgrades? I'm wondering if they'll be fixed by the time I order mine in August...I'd assume each year they address things that work well and things that need tweaking? I'd go with the Everglades but want the Lux package....love the Wildtrak with the Hoss 3.00 but want the MGV and no carpets so I can wash it out easily...

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weak points?...even with sasquatch upgrades? I'm wondering if they'll be fixed by the time I order mine in August...I'd assume each year they address things that work well and things that need tweaking? I'd go with the Everglades but want the Lux package....love the Wildtrak with the Hoss 3.00 but want the MGV and no carpets so I can wash it out easily...
I just meant that I installed tierod sleeves, broncbuster steering rack bushing and skids for the rear shocks to go with the lift and bigger tires!

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just meant that I installed tierod sleeves, broncbuster steering rack bushing and skids for the rear shocks to go with the lift and bigger tires!
Got it..you went with even bigger tires than the 35? Sweet. I've read about the tire rods and steering issues, but I figured by the Badlands model, that was fixed. I guess I didn't read that...

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it is a robot...but for all those hyping 418 HP and 15mpg...how about 0-60 in 3 seconds and over 800HP? It can more than handle off-road anything...

The bronco is better looking, I will not deny that....reason why I'm getting a bronco, too. Settling in on the Badlands nicely loaded...if I wasn't getting a Rivian, I'd get the Raptor, provided you can get rubber mats and can wash it out with a hose like the BLs...
Well good news, the bronco raptor comes with rubber mats and a wash out vinyl interior. Included a video at the proper timestamp that will show you the floor.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and the rubber mats are standard front, back and cargo in the warthog. The make you pay for the all weather mats in the base bronco

😬

Well good news, the bronco raptor comes with rubber mats and a wash out vinyl interior. Included a video at the proper timestamp that will show you the floor.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you so much....I'll have to go back and re-configure on the Ford site. I thought it only had cloth and leather.

The Raptor also has the disconnect sway bar now. Originally, I didn't know it had this....the hoss 4.0 is also a huge plus...

Great...now it's like a beefier Badlands...now I have to consider it again...
Sponsored