Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When weeks are scheduled like this, when do people start getting notified (or see it in the trackers) if they got one of these build weeks?
i have been schedule 6/13, then bumped to 6/27. I never got an email from Ford or any notice from my dealer. I have been checking with Ford chat for updates.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

When weeks are scheduled like this, when do people start getting notified (or see it in the trackers) if they got one of these build weeks?
Typically, when then have a week where they're scheduling they do it on Thursday, so that would mean the 24th. Who knows these days because I've also heard from the dealer guy at long mcarthur ford that does podcasts on youtube that they've also been on Tuesday as well. So who knows..... check on Tuesday and Thursday I guess...

you would have to use the back door link to check though since emails and any other notifications have been severely delayed with some people not getting them at all.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

similarly, if my Everglades isn’t scheduled next week, I will cancel it, and wait for my ‘23 Badlands, 7spd, mid, Grangetober order.
If I don’t have my vin by August I’m buying a Jeep!! I’m tired of putting up with this BS!!

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn’t ordering open on Jan 20, 2021? That’s a little over 500 days ago.
Order date was irrelevant because it was supposed to be reservation timestamp. Didn’t matter when you converted your order as long as it was before March or whatever. Either way it was February 19th which is still a long f’ing time ago. When we reserved that was the start of the wait, through all the chaos. Delayed build and price, delayed ordering, delayed production, all the mod top issues.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I don’t have my vin by August I’m buying a Jeep!! I’m tired of putting up with this BS!!
That's what I did, 2022 Rubicon 2 door, Jeep built and delivered it in 3 months. I love the thing, especially top off, and it has been so hard not to modify! But, I will be selling/trading it in once my Bronco ever arrives at Granger. Ever since I got to see in person and sit in a 2 door Sasquatch like my order I knew it was for me vs. the Jeep!

Not even going to fool myself into believing I'll get a VIN this year, and I have a 7/16/20 reservation and 3/17/21 initial order date.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I did, 2022 Rubicon 2 door, Jeep built and delivered it in 3 months. I love the thing, especially top off, and it has been so hard not to modify! But, I will be selling/trading it in once my Bronco ever arrives at Granger. Ever since I got to see in person and sit in a 2 door Sasquatch like my order I knew it was for me vs. the Jeep!

Not even going to fool myself into believing I'll get a VIN this year, and I have a 7/16/20 reservation and 3/17/21 initial order date.
I’m debating on getting a Jeep while I wait. Mind sharing pics of your 2 door? I’m sure folks won’t mind since we all don’t have build dates still. :)

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Conventional wisdom still have Wildtrak orders getting scheduled/built at a lower rate than other models?

Sponsored

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Conventional wisdom still have Wildtrak orders getting scheduled/built at a lower rate than other models?
I recently got my wildtrak (7/26/20 res) and there are a ton of broncos in my area (Mass), but I have not seen any other wildtraks

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I recently got my wildtrak (7/26/20 res) and there are a ton of broncos in my area (Mass), but I have not seen any other wildtraks
That’s terrible! I don’t think I have a chance of getting my Wildtrak in 2023 either! If I don’t have at least a VIN by August 2022 I’m getting a Jeep and taking my business to Jeep!!🤬🤬

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have yet to get scheduled for my Wildtrak (7/27/20 res), but I saw 4 different Wildtraks driving around my area (Houston) over the past 3 weeks.

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotta be. Ive seen like 3 in person lol

AISuperBot

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave up a few weeks back and started looking for a Jeep GC trailhawk to customize. As it was being delivered, I got a VIN email for the Bronco with a June 28 date (during a week that was reportedly a “no schedule” time). But since I don’t have faith in Ford at this point I bought the Jeep and am charging ahead anyway. If the Bronco ever materializes, it will just be too late. Much happier now that I’ve mentally moved on from this 2-yr exercise in futility.
Sponsored