Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Conventional wisdom still have Wildtrak orders getting scheduled/built at a lower rate than other models?
The last scheduling seemed to be heavier on higher trims that usual. There were quite a few Wildtrak and Badlands scheduled. I did read though that no Sasquatch equipped trims would be scheduled this week though because of wheel shortage or something.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave up a few weeks back and started looking for a Jeep GC trailhawk to customize. As it was being delivered, I got a VIN email for the Bronco with a June 28 date (during a week that was reportedly a “no schedule” time). But since I don’t have faith in Ford at this point I bought the Jeep and am charging ahead anyway. If the Bronco ever materializes, it will just be too late. Much happier now that I’ve mentally moved on from this 2-yr exercise in futility.
you got a VIN with a build week and still bought something else? You're literally a week away from getting built...

AISuperBot

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you got a VIN with a build week and still bought something else? You're literally a week away from getting built...
VIN assignment, production time, delivery…just murky steps along a long and unpredictable path. Ask everyone who has been bounced around on production lines, has a Bronco sitting on dirt/ice mountain, or anyone that had a DOA/QA fail on delivery, or just dream up the next nightmare scenario. I just got tired of riding the rollercoaster from despair to hope to frustration and confusion. It’s just a car. There are going to be plenty of them around in a year. Actually, there are plenty for sale online if you want to pay extra. If you squint while you look at one on the road, it even kinda looks like a Jeep Wrangler :)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
VIN assignment, production time, delivery…just murky steps along a long and unpredictable path. Ask everyone who has been bounced around on production lines, has a Bronco sitting on dirt/ice mountain, or anyone that had a DOA/QA fail on delivery, or just dream up the next nightmare scenario. I just got tired of riding the rollercoaster from despair to hope to frustration and confusion. It’s just a car. There are going to be plenty of them around in a year. Actually, there are plenty for sale online if you want to pay extra. If you squint while you look at one on the road, it even kinda looks like a Jeep Wrangler :)
Did you get the GC Trailhawks though? That was on my list if the Bronco fell through. I think they look amazing.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did read though that no Sasquatch equipped trims would be scheduled this week though because of wheel shortage or something.
Im glued to this forum 24/7. where did you read about what Ford was/was not scheduling this week? i follow b6g, BN, and ford authority.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im glued to this forum 24/7. where did you read about what Ford was/was not scheduling this week? i follow b6g, BN, and ford authority.
@RagnarKon didn't I see you post on Reddit no Sasquatch scheduling this week?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL, that means little... Ask me how I know.

Original build date 7/26/21, Built 8/5/21, Dirt Mountain 10/31/21, Delivered 11/19/21.

I was lucky, others never got theirs delivered.

AISuperBot

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get the GC Trailhawks though? That was on my list if the Bronco fell through. I think they look amazing.
Yep, I did. The 2022s look great, but after seeing them side by side, I opted to save $18k and buy a 2019, white with Lux package. Just installed a roof rack and some interior touches, and it will have rhino overland 18x8 wheels with BFG KO2 265/65/R18s installed this week. It’s a capable enough off roader for anything I’ll tackle around Virginia, and should be better on road than any bronco or wrangler.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I come to read this, as many of the OGs have had their vehicles atleast scheduled now if not delivered. Some unlucky few are still waiting on their magical scheduling Thursday. It's interesting to see some late 2021 and early 2022 folks going through what we have for generations of broncos at this point. I guess the good news is for every early res holder that isn't scheduled it gives hope to people because Ford absolutely will schedule newer orders, even March 2022 orders can and have been scheduled. What a sad level ford has fallen to, they will be remembered for their allocation strategy as one of the worst decisions in automotive history.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I’m not sceduled next week, I’m going to 99 my order until 2023 order banks open.
I'm worried about that, have a feeling with the chip shortage we can lose more options like, nav, heated seats, lux...who knows

Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, there is a wheel shortage that is apparently somehow linked to the Covid lockdowns in Asia. Sasquatch scheduling for expected to be extremely light this month unless you have the Everglades on order—which obviously has a unique wheel compared to the rest of the Sasquatch-packaged Broncos.

I heard about it from my internal contacts at Ford (father is a retired Ford engineer), but it was later confirmed by my dealer as well as recent video and post by @FordVideoGuy who works for a Kansas dealer.

They were locked down for just over 2 months, so logically the Sasquatch package scheduling is likely going to be light for both this month and July (assuming they schedule in July). But to my knowledge Ford hasn’t said anything in regards to July’s scheduling yet.
This is awesome news for me and thanks for all the info. I'm non squatch 2Dr badlands and am so close to the top of my dealer's list. Assume people will start posting up here if they news through the backdoor link? Gonna be a long week ...

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Preparing for another Disappointment Thursday. 😬

cutting-accident-railroad.gif
This might (or might not) remind me of trying to get a stupid one loaded into a trailer one day. It probably looked fairly similar.

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is Thursday the scheduling day or could it be any time now?

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t ordering open on Jan 20, 2021? That’s a little over 500 days ago.
They don’t care. That’s why it’s 638:73&38377383 days for me
Is Thursday the scheduling day or could it be any time now?
i believe any
And it may ‘preview’ before scheduling
Sponsored