First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the rail number from ford chat today and tried calling the CSX number to track it but they also want car initials. Was I supposed to get those from chat as well or are they located elsewhere?

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the rail number from ford chat today and tried calling the CSX number to track it but they also want car initials. Was I supposed to get those from chat as well or are they located elsewhere?
Mine was TTGX followed by 6 numbers. So the initials are the letters. Does yours not have such a prefix?

Acrawford06

Big Bend
First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was TTGX followed by 6 numbers. So the initials are the letters. Does yours not have such a prefix?
Ohhh, yeah mine is also TTGX. Whoops, thank you! Having a hell of a time here with the automated CSX 🙄

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Number of similar cars awaiting shipment in order track just keeps climbing every day. Fordpass got activated, haven't seen my bronco move an inch in a month. Still awaiting shipment with an eta of 6/30. Not a chance in hell it hops a train that fast

Sponsored

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got a text from my dealer stating that it's no longer on chip hold. The marketing number is still showing my last update being from 5/16, so they were no help right now. Trying to get some more specifics from the dealer, but they've been ducking me for weeks 🙃.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's been pretty silent for me... Awaiting shipment since June 4th.

Was hoping that the Bronco gods would see that I attended the off-roadeo in Austin on Saturday.

Which was freaking awesome, by the way.

Every Bronco purchaser should do it.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backdoor tracker showing Built and Shipped as of now, but no dates listed at all.. Official tracker shows In Production only, and no email or communications from anyone directly. Still.. hoping for the very best! Kind of surprised and nervous the backdoor tracker jumped to both Built and Shipped before anything else even moved.. anyone have any insight into this?

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the program the dealers use to look up status of orders? It’s got some weird name but it slips my mind! It’s on the tip of my tongue.

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also starting to worry a bit on my Bronco because I got my built email on 6/1 and the dates for arrival to dealership where 6/6 to 6/12! Have not got a shipped email and back door still says awaiting shipping????? I am only 5 hours from MAP

Sponsored

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backdoor tracker showing Built and Shipped as of now, but no dates listed at all.. Official tracker shows In Production only, and no email or communications from anyone directly. Still.. hoping for the very best! Kind of surprised and nervous the backdoor tracker jumped to both Built and Shipped before anything else even moved.. anyone have any insight into this?
Correction: showing on the official tracker and Ordertrack app, NOT Backdoor. Maybe that’s better? 🤔

Keith23

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What is the program the dealers use to look up status of orders? It’s got some weird name but it slips my mind! It’s on the tip of my tongue.
Visibility report or dora i think is what I’ve seen it referred to in here not sure

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Correction: showing on the official tracker and Ordertrack app, NOT Backdoor. Maybe that’s better? 🤔
What is this "Backdoor" tracker you are referring to?

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What is this "Backdoor" tracker you are referring to?
Backdoor should be the name of Ford's process for ordering a Bronco. It's where you feel it, in the backdoor...or Backside maybe?