Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is it going to cost to ship to the southeast? That's my question.
Take a look at page 4 of this thread. There are quotes of $850 to $900 to the area.
Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at Rangers back in the Spring, right before lockdown.

Alan Vigil had all sorts of stupid ADMs on the Ranger, and they said they wouldn't budge on them, FWIW.

No need to switch just yet, as there is time. But, I think many of us in GA will likely being making the change and trekking to Iowa.

Iowa happens to be one of about 5 states I've never been to, so I can scratch it off. Maybe I'll head to Nebraska while I'm there and notch another before heading back.
I grew up in Nebraska. The drive from the Des Moines area to Omaha is not too bad.

The Henry Doorly Zoo was named the second best zoo in the country and the Leid Jungle was named the best attraction last year. The jungle is the largest indoor rain forest in the world. They also have a desert dome with every desert and respective animals represented. It has a night time exhibit below it with a bayou swamp underneath.

Depending on when your ride arrives, you may even be able to attend the College World Series if they are playing in 2021. That is quite an experience as well.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I spoke with the guy at Krause Family Ford in Woodstock back when I was trying to decide where to put my reservation, and he indicated that they would stick with what the market did, and at the time that meant MSRP. He also mentioned that they would accept the X-plan and other plans. I've emailed with him a couple times since the reservation time, and he's been very good about getting back to me when I ask him questions (though there hasn't been a lot of substance, it seems they're just as much in the dark as we are). Nalley in Sandy Springs indicated there likely would be some ADM, but I could tell they hadn't really thought much about it yet. I have a reservation with them (Krause) for now, but also one at Granger as a backup/leverage in case they want to play some games.
Downside to 40 years of explosive growth in Atlanta is that none of dealers ever have to work hard.

So, it appears that the Bronco to Krause is just another vehicle. Not a bad thing, but that also means business as usual.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Downside to 40 years of explosive growth in Atlanta is that none of dealers ever have to work hard.

So, it appears that the Bronco to Krause is just another vehicle. Not a bad thing, but that also means business as usual.
Yes, but in one sense that's a good thing: they're not just going to slap $5000 in ADM just because it's a new vehicle. Look at what the Corvette folks are having to deal with in the C8. Being from Cherokee County, I'm guessing that they've gotten more inquiries about the new F-150 than the Bronco so it's maybe not a priority for them.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm guessing that they've gotten more inquiries about the new F-150 than the Bronco so it's maybe not a priority for them.
I feel like this is every dealer here in Ga. If it doesn’t say F-X50 on the side they don’t care too much

Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Don't forget when comparing to Granger you have to consider the options at "invoice" as well. Unless you're buying an FE, there are likely to be a lot of options and accessories with your Bronco. Correct me if I'm wrong @Granger Ford , but you guys are including those at "invoice" price as well. So your engine upgrade, sasquatch package, bumpers, lux package, roof rack, winch, rock rails, etc.... all at invoice. A competing dealer needs to match that as well to be competitive.

And don't get me started with hidden fees. :) doc fee, someone mentioned$799. I think Granger is ~$180.

[Addition]
From the Granger thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Is the $1,000 off the total invoice of the Bronco or just the base vehicle...

When the Bronco is built in our system we will get a printout of the vehicle ordered to make sure of options, color etc. It will give the MSRP and Invoice on the Bronco. Our $1,000 will come off of that invoice bottom line so you are getting the options at invoice as well.

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget when comparing to Granger you have to consider the options at "invoice" as well. Unless you're buying an FE, there are likely to be a lot of options and accessories with your Bronco. Correct me if I'm wrong @Granger Ford , but you guys are including those at "invoice" price as well. So your engine upgrade, sasquatch package, bumpers, lux package, roof rack, winch, rock rails, etc.... all at invoice. A competing dealer needs to match that as well to be competitive.

And don't get me started with hidden fees. :) doc fee, someone mentioned$799. I think Granger is ~$180.

[Addition]
From the Granger thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Is the $1,000 off the total invoice of the Bronco or just the base vehicle...

When the Bronco is built in our system we will get a printout of the vehicle ordered to make sure of options, color etc. It will give the MSRP and Invoice on the Bronco. Our $1,000 will come off of that invoice bottom line so you are getting the options at invoice as well.
You are absolutely correct... All options ordered on the Bronco from the factory will be at invoice not retail (MSRP) DOC it 180 unless you are x plan the the discount from invoice is 1300 and the DOC is 100 ... on both there is a $45 in state plated fees...

Amber

Outer Banks
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I’m just about from them to Granger.
I agree with you. I am going to start calling around to some of the dealers to see if they are going to offer any discounts.
I tried calling a few dealers and nobody really knew anything. I’m switching to Granger!

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just about from them to Granger.

I tried calling a few dealers and nobody really knew anything. I’m switching to Granger!
Welcome aboard Amber. There a growing list switching to Granger from GA.

Check out our Georgia Bronco Club page. That group is growing as well.

Dchap263

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silv. Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you go about switching your Resv. from one dealer to the next?

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are online sites that you can look up, key in your address, and you can get multiple quotes. I've heard of UShip.com etc. I use Lepke Auto Transport in the past and they have quoted me $850 to ship to Georgia, so you can look them up to ask for a quote. Lastly, Granger ((may)) be working on something as well to help everyone out with their shipping needs. Probably soon to become "Granger Logistics" with the amount of orders that may need shipping! :LOL:
Road Runner Transport quoted me $875 to ship to Birmingham. I used the Ford Edge as the comparable vehicle per Albert at Granger.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Too follow up on above Krause post....Just talked to Krause ford manger in Woodstock, they confirmed Msrp, x-plan acceptance, and no adm extras....side note: no swag bags have been sent to them for distribution either

Shronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ML 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

J. C. Lewis in Savannah has said they will honor MSRP, but don’t know about X-Plan. I sent an email with links to granger and Laura Ford, asking if they could come close. No response yet. I’ll be switching to Granger if they won’t play ball.
Any idea who in J.C. Lewis you spoke to about the MSRP and X-plan? I have contacted the new car sales manager a few times but haven't received any response.