Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
Beyond drawings in crayon I'm not sure how anyone would confuse them. Can they tell the difference between ANY two "SUV's"?

Do you work with mentally disabled people in some kind of "learning center"?
Sponsored

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard people mix them up all the time. If you're not a car person, they look really similar. The one that bugs me is a guy at work keeps asking me if my Jeep has come in yet.

Of course I got that when I had the Land Cruiser too. "Are you going jeeping?" "Looks like a great jeep trip!" Non-car people think it's a generic term. Of course if you try to explain that originally WAS a generic term, but isn't any more, you get...the look, like you're the one that's nuts.

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was confused at first when we bought our Sport. Couldnā€™t figure out why my wife was so mad when I took the doors off. šŸ˜

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do not know what you are smoking but:
the 4 door Bronco looks more like a Flex...
9eOmkqX.jpg
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift Open Bronco

Sure they do. Have you had your vision checked lately? (And I'm driving the "Mall Crawler" edition.)

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So someone thinks the 2dr looks like a lifted Bronco Sport and someone else thinks the 4dr looks like a lifted Flex? Personally I think we shouldn't give a single f*ck about what others think - especially if they can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground - and enjoy our vehicles for us. We're the ones paying for it after all.

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've said it in this forum before but the 2 door looks like an overgrown Rav4. I can see people confusing the two because they're almost the same length, they're both boxy and most people aren't staring at broncos all day to know the difference
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift NewPerscriptionNeeded

giphy.gif

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know this will bruise some egos, but I'll be totally honest: Even being a forum person, I still sometimes mistake sports for real broncos from the front. If it's really dark I can also see the 2-door and the Sport being somewhat mixed at a glance. It's not that crazy for what I would wager is most people who either have no interest in vehicles or who aren't particularly invested in the bronco specifically.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I had people say the same thing when I got my 4 door. Its just because they've seen grilles that say "Bronco" so obviously they're all the same. They said "Wow, I didn't like the other ones I saw, but this one is great!", so I told them they hadn't seen any "other" ones, just the "sport" which is an Escape with the Bronco lettering.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What!??? Don't see that in anyway; other than they know absolutely nothing about cars / trucks and should get out of the office for a while....

Another thought.... maybe it's your setup? A non SAS on 33"s might need some butching up or some steroids if they think it"s a sport. IMO..... LOL

But, it's still a Bad Ass 2 door and beats 4 drs anyday!!! :D

TEAM 2 DOOR = Purpose Built or should be.... :cool:
Just so you know, even though I've told you before, I STILL have hood envy. You're going to make me buy one of those damn things yet!

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 1657203923723

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve had 3 people tell me nice jeep and Iā€™m pretty sure they were being serious. Had a couple others joking. Had a couple people ask if it was the big bronco.

I can say I didnā€™t like how the sports looked until I got my bronco. Nowthe Sports have grown on me and I think those are a sharp looking suv.
ew

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times A REAL BRONCO HAS 4 DOORS NOT 2
Sponsored