First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Base model with steel bumper, tow package, and yeti is 35,000. That’s a pretty darn good off roader for that price. Two lockers, great suspension, 35s. I don’t think there is anything comparable on the market.

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How come the Big Bend doesn't get the cheaper Molded HardTop ($700), and only offers the Modular Hardtop ($1,900). I'd like to get a 4 door with a Hardtop rather than the standard soft top, but after some math, and accounting for all fees I'm in a bind. After getting all the packages and extras I'd like, its either the 2.7L auto and no hardtop, or the 2.3L auto and the hardtop.

For what its worth I'm also aiming to get the mid package and the towing package.

I’d like to think they didn’t ask every question for every trim level. I also want a big bend with molded hard top and would be really disappointed if it wasn’t an option. I’d be shocked if that was the case though.

Also planning on roof rack (pleasantly surprised at the price), mid, towing, and signature headlights if they are offered.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I made a spreadsheet based on some of the factors that are important to my decisions. Maybe it will help others. All are based on 2-doors with a couple estimates on some of the options. Enjoy!

Edit:

Added Google Sheets link for those without Excel.

Google Sheets Link

Edit the yellow box prices as you see fit. Select your options with X or x next to the option selected to adjust the price.

Attachments

Last edited:

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't forget the auto. They're basically the same price.
Fire away, but I was going to get the auto anyway. I think the BD comes with other features like the rubberized floor, modular bumper, and aux switches as standard. Not sure if those come with the BL as standard.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok. I’m gonna help some of you fellas come back down to earth here.
1. skip the Sasquatch. 32/33” tires Are plenty big. It’ll get you over whatever you want to go over. Y’all know you aren’t going to Moab to climb giant boulders. My Subaru has 28s (bigger than the OG Bronco) And it’s never slipped in snow or mud ever.
2. 2.3 is going to be fast, save your money if it’s not fast enough, trade it in. These will hold their value. And maybe they will have green next year.
3. Manuals are cool. It really helps you engage and experience the ride. If you don’t drive stick, its easy to learn. You’ll like it.

There, I saved you 10k. Now you can get some accessories. Also... think about the 2 door, it’s MUCH cooler and comes with the hard top.

rynomar

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol. I was literally agreeing with you and you do a complete 180.
A 180? How so?
I know the Ford employee answered in the Q&A that they were the same, then said travel was limited and there is as you said, a discrepancy in height.
We are all trying to figure out as much as we can about a vehicle that has not been released and this forum has some great info, but the hard data isn’t available yet.

Sponsored

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fire away, but I was going to get the auto anyway. I think the BD comes with other features like the rubberized floor, modular bumper, and aux switches as standard. Not sure if those come with the BL as standard.
I’m happy with where I’m at on a Black Diamond w 2.7/auto, mid package and Sasquatch.

it is what it is...like a budget...only point in having one is so you know when you’ve gone over what you pretended was a stopping point.
what is your exact price for this? You are explaining my Exact plan, but I don’t know if I believe the numbers are concrete or not so I’m wanting to compare with someone who’s also doing this configuration

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$33,385 for 2d big bend
$5000 squatch
$3500 2.7
$1500 mid

Mine is the same thing with the options you listed for the 4 door BD

$38,545
$4500 Sasquatch
$3500 2.7
$ 1500 Mid

Already at $48,045

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received a survey form Ford in regards to the Bronco. Throughout the survey, they ask which packages and options you would consider purchasing. There are prices stated. I'll add the screenshots.

IMG_2713.PNG

IMG_2715.PNG

IMG_2716.PNG

IMG_2717.PNG

IMG_2718.PNG

IMG_2719.PNG
This is ridiculous. If it comes with the free soft top why would it cost so much more to add the hard top with it. This is ridiculous. Didn’t even include the other pricing for the sound standing or insulated hard tops. This is going to get really pricey really fast
Got the same email. Here are some screen grabs I took of the survey...

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email FB_IMG_1598412853138

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email FB_IMG_1598412853138

I wonder if you purchase the hard top after you purchase the bronco what the cost will be. The fact that they’re charging you more to keep the soft top when adding the hardtop doesn’t make sense
Sponsored