Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At long last….. Greywind is in my possession. Many thanks to Miller Ford in Mt Holly, NJ. Price at MSRP with no ridiculous junk fees. I opted for a longer term financing to give me some flexibility and got a rate through dealer better than what USAA had approved.

Radio isnt great but I bumped up the settings and it works for me. Rethinking bigger tires for now . Definitely need step rail for my son. :).

Hoping my fellow 1/17 sister and brothers still waiting have a the joy of delivery soon!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1657990602146

F2024584-C778-4528-A05A-B5C4390165BB.jpeg
Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At long last….. Greywind is in my possession. Many thanks to Miller Ford in Mt Holly, NJ. Price at MSRP with no ridiculous junk fees. I opted for a longer term financing to give me some flexibility and got a rate through dealer better than what USAA had approved.

Radio isnt great but I bumped up the settings and it works for me. Rethinking bigger tires for now . Definitely need step rail for my son. :).

Hoping my fellow 1/17 sister and brothers still waiting have a the joy of delivery soon!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group F2024584-C778-4528-A05A-B5C4390165BB

So very happy for you! 🙂

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Look at your son smiling . He is like , I'm taking this bad boy to college 😂

MikeyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Congratulations. Mine got released from ice mountain a couple months ago. It looks like we have the same build. It’s definitely worth the wait.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 4DC7FFDC-1565-4DEB-B1F7-C4CD3337E2B2

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No email yet, but tracker turned to shipped, stopped at dealership so I could get the railcar info, they said they would email it to me…got an email with the regular ford tracker…why are they so dumb?? I can’t handle it. Also told me that it would be delivered on July 25th, which to me seems bizarre that they didn’t give me a date range and were like the 25th and then they said but there is a recall, we don’t know what that is for. Why do we no more than the people who work for ford???

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No email yet, but tracker turned to shipped, stopped at dealership so I could get the railcar info, they said they would email it to me…got an email with the regular ford tracker…why are they so dumb?? I can’t handle it. Also told me that it would be delivered on July 25th, which to me seems bizarre that they didn’t give me a date range and were like the 25th and then they said but there is a recall, we don’t know what that is for. Why do we no more than the people who work for ford???
Dealers seem to be told nothing, unless a salesperson is super proactive, and they find out shite like recalls when the check the vehicles in when delivered.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers don’t work for Ford. They are independent companies. The trackers systems are relatively new. My experience was also we knew as much as dealers with the systems. But I don’t criticize dealers for this. They have a many models and many customers. They don’t follow each order like us looking at the status daily. Not all but I’d say most dealers certainly mine are very helpful and are dealing with the same Ford issues as us. I wouldn’t agree with your criticism. Cut some slack. Work with them.

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers don’t work for Ford. They are independent companies. The trackers systems are relatively new. My experience was also we knew as much as dealers with the systems. But I don’t criticize dealers for this. They have a many models and many customers. They don’t follow each order like us looking at the status daily. Not all but I’d say most dealers certainly mine are very helpful and are dealing with the same Ford issues as us. I wouldn’t agree with your criticism. Cut some slack. Work with them.
I’m sure some dealerships are great or fine. Mine called me on April 12th for the first time after ordering more than a year before and told me my bronco shipped and would be here April 25th. I questioned them because on my end it said still in production, but they said that they stay in production all the time and get shipped without it changing-it does seem like that does happen, so that’s great for those. But he just straight up lied to me and said it was shipped…I find that frustrating and rude and don’t think I am wrong for thinking that…

I hadn’t reached out to him, he chose to call me and tell me it had shipped. I would have rather him be like, it’s just a waiting game and it will come when it comes.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad to hear you see some movement. This whole ordeal with our Broncos has been tuff. Hopefully it will be like delivering a baby. They’ll put that Bronco in our hands and we’ll just forget all this pain we went through.

Sponsored

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked mine up this afternoon!

It all went smoothly. Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney, Texas was hassle free and super easy to work with. Was in and out today in about an hour, with the agreed upon MSRP, no ADM, no add-ons and no surprises. They even slightly improved on the rate I got from my credit union. My only complaint has been the general lack of communication / information, but that's also just a Ford thing.

My Bronco had 91 miles on it already. Would love to know if that was part of quality control testing, or just from movement around the mountain and transportation.

I left the dealership showing 12.9 mpg and got home showing 17.2. Half of that was highway mileage. I don't think I'll have to worry about mpg much. This is the 7MT 2.3L, 4 door.

Ok, time to install accessories!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think like everything else the tracking on the rail cars is a bit off. Mine supposedly sat in various cities in Ohio for three weeks with almost no movement, and then within two days got all the way to Texas. It's now past where I live (train is in San Antonio while I'm in Austin) so I'm hoping my truck got dropped somewhere close along the way. But who the hell knows.
for austin deliveries, they drop them at the big UP railyard in kirby, just outside san antonio and you'll go convoy to austin :)

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my salesperson kept saying he'd send me the railcar number and never did. someone told me ford chat also has access to it, so i messaged them and they gave it to me. definitely message them!

Last edited:

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My bronco is now in Miami !!!! 🥹🥹🥹 It arrived at the train stop at 1 am today the 17th. I heard stories from some of y'all that the bronco been like 30 minutes from the dealer but it taken days to transport so I ain't getting my hopes up too much but if everything goes as planned it should be at my dealer this coming week 🤧🤧🤧 funny enough today marks the 2 year anniversary when I ordered my bronco . I ordered it July 17 2020... So it's been a while. It's so close I can feel it 😤😤😤
Sponsored