Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I

I've only driven about 150 miles on mine so far with maybe a little less than half of that highway miles. I'm averaging in the low 18s.
I am currently up in the mountains camping. So I have been all over the place only about 10 miles of highway.
Sponsored

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, that is a lot of time on rail if it was loaded on the 14th.
Ha! Wrong month. Should say 7/13 & 7/14. I’ll go back and edit. Thanks!

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! Wrong month. Should say 7/13 & 7/14. I’ll go back and edit. Thanks!
Ok, that doesn’t scare me nearly as bad.You had me scared that I was facing down a late August - early Sept delivery. While that would not be the end of the world, it would be a hit to my emotional well-being.😄

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got shipping and railcar info!

Does anyone have a quick guide to using CSX tracking? The website doesn't seem intuitive to me.

Sponsored

geodude05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another week, the last week of the shut down and my frustration is growing even more. Sold my car (my fault) I’ve got to do something this week about an auto. Have two vacations planned and no Bronco! Wish I could see what is going on in that Ford plant (guessing nothing) or at least had an ETA for my delivery. It’s a rainy day so maybe I better start car shopping.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another week, the last week of the shut down and my frustration is growing even more. Sold my car (my fault) I’ve got to do something this week about an auto. Have two vacations planned and no Bronco! Wish I could see what is going on in that Ford plant (guessing nothing) or at least had an ETA for my delivery. It’s a rainy day so maybe I better start car shopping.
Have you used the Ford chat to ask for an ETA? The estimate they gave me held true, so that might help you make a decision. You're so close to the finish line, I wouldn't go buy another car, maybe look into a rental or turo for a few weeks to hold you over?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Now CSX says “empty, waybill data reported”………positive progress today!
I JUST got this message today after my rail car sat in the yard for 8 days loaded. Do you know what exactly this means?

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you used the Ford chat to ask for an ETA? The estimate they gave me held true, so that might help you make a decision. You're so close to the finish line, I wouldn't go buy another car, maybe look into a rental or turo for a few weeks to hold you over?
When I spoke with them this is just what they said…”congratulations your bronco order has been sent to our Michigan plant and is currently in production there is no eta at this time”. My dealer said it was “supposed” to arrive by 7/13….lol….ford as long as it’s in production there is no eta available. However I’ve seen others say they’ve gotten them. Trust me I’ve tried!

Sponsored

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I spoke with them this is just what they said…”congratulations your bronco order has been sent to our Michigan plant and is currently in production there is no eta at this time”. My dealer said it was “supposed” to arrive by 7/13….lol….ford as long as it’s in production there is no eta available. However I’ve seen others say they’ve gotten them. Trust me I’ve tried!
Yea, mine was still In Production when they gave me those dates, maybe it depends on the completed progress or the rep.

abearsfan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
curious on how many of us have the luggage racks, that apparently adds some wait to be "built"

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine says sitting on Ramp 2 Atlanta. Still waiting on a semi truck. Still has an ETA of 8/1 even though it's only 3 hours away. 🤬