First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:sick:🤮.........look forward and not back. Becoming less and less a fan of these retro-inspired builds. That is coming from someone that was inspired by the 6G Broncos that have an EB flare and reserved/ordered a 2-door after having had a seafoam green '71 and a burnt orange '77. Originally I had hoped they would have some vintage concepts and we are seeing that now.......but I am hating it more and more every one I see. Eddie Bauer Broncos back in the day I liked for about 2-seconds and the new heritage models for MY23.......well, they are all making me glad I ordered my new bronco because of the vintage styling, but glad I am not that old fart that cannot let go of the 1980s. Believe me.....they exist in spades and it is a bit sad. I went to a Slayer concert a couple of years ago and felt like I was transported back to 1986 and swear I saw some of the same people, dressed the same way, thinking that shit is cool event today. Well, its not.......IMO. Get over it, times have changed.....embrace today.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great! I like the Brown/tan color on the 95/96 Bronco better.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The top looks amazing the fenders not so much I would have left the fenders alone or painted them to match the bronco

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm certain Ford actually snuck this one into the wild to take attention off the Braptor flares.
"See, they aren't so bad after all now are they?"

ChickenFried

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX Bronco 2D EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually, the KR is now 3rd in line in the Ford luxury hierarchy. Limited is tops then the Platinum. Still prefer my KR though as it is more subdued luxury these days.
My dad always had the KR. I wish there was an option for it in the Broncos, IMHO they looked and felt better than the limited and Plat options offered today.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotta ask, where the heck are the King Ranch and Harley edition Broncos? Seems about time for an actual $99k msrp (KING Ranch has been top version of F150 for years)
Woah, did someone say Harley edition?

Aonesteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any one want to play gin rummy with my new cards while I continue to wait for my 21 now probably 23 2dr V6 Hard top squatch Outerbanks with high trim and tow package? Been over 2 years now. If mine ever shows up I want a white top and trim on the velocity blue. At least I can get power running boards after market now.

Sponsored

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got a maroon and tan '92 Eddie Bauer FSB... and this just doesn't work for me. But, that's just my worthless opinion. I do like the ideas being bounced around on the thread. A KR or a better thought-out EB would be great to see...

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:sick:🤮.........look forward and not back. Becoming less and less a fan of these retro-inspired builds. That is coming from someone that was inspired by the 6G Broncos that have an EB flare and reserved/ordered a 2-door after having had a seafoam green '71 and a burnt orange '77. Originally I had hoped they would have some vintage concepts and we are seeing that now.......but I am hating it more and more every one I see. Eddie Bauer Broncos back in the day I liked for about 2-seconds and the new heritage models for MY23.......well, they are all making me glad I ordered my new bronco because of the vintage styling, but glad I am not that old fart that cannot let go of the 1980s. Believe me.....they exist in spades and it is a bit sad. I went to a Slayer concert a couple of years ago and felt like I was transported back to 1986 and swear I saw some of the same people, dressed the same way, thinking that shit is cool event today. Well, its not.......IMO. Get over it, times have changed.....embrace today.
Yeah times change but not always for the better. Nothing wrong with nostalgia. If reliving a little bit of the past makes someone happy whats wrong with that?

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah times change but not always for the better. Nothing wrong with nostalgia. If reliving a little bit of the past makes someone happy whats wrong with that?
Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Agreed......to each, their own. I am just shocked at how much money someone will spend to recreate an aesthetic versus performance and function. For example, I would rather spend my money on fixing a fucked up tie-rod shituation rather than recreating an EB vintage/nostalgia white roof/grill combo. Knock yourselves out, I suppose. Again, just my opinion and you know what they say?........opinions are like assholes.......everyone has one.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer throwback Bronco 6th gen build w/ tan hardtop, fender flares, spare tire cover 1661468610278
Sponsored